PDA

View Full Version : lampu uv

guaj03
23-07-2008, 04:54 PM
ada yang tahu di mana bisa beli lampu uv yang celup di surabaya?
thanks

steamkoi
23-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Pak ada contohnya celup itu seperti apa? , karena biasanya Uv di tari diatas air dalam chamber filter atau di pasang diluar kolam dengan bentuk Uv di dalam tube. :) Btw kalau 2 ini aku ada :). hope temen2 bisa bantu ..cari seprti yang bapak mau :)

tenonx
23-07-2008, 06:18 PM
susah2 ya bikin sendiri aja....
cuman yg buat bisa dicelup kan ?? apa mau yg tabung jg ?? ehheheheh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

svenni
23-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Our next project.....UV submersible, using Amalgam lamps, no flow rate reduction, long lifetime, high-efficiency, very reasonable pice and most important......MII :mrgreen:

Woott you're step a head :)

irwhadi
24-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Our next project.....UV submersible, using Amalgam lamps, no flow rate reduction, long lifetime, high-efficiency, very reasonable pice and most important......MII :mrgreen:

Am very interested with this product mr. Sven, especially if its MII :D :D
But from what I read on the net, UVC is only effective if the slevee is made by quartz. Regular glass won't let the disinfecting property of the UV ray to pass through. Thus, the high price tag.

guaj03
24-07-2008, 01:49 PM
sebetulnya kalo lampu celup biasa sih ada yang seperti di aquarium arowana itu...
tapi apa bisa di ganti dengan uvc light bulb nya..
kalo yang model tabung saya tahu seperti punya tetrapond gitu kan?
kalo pake yang seperti itu gua perlu rombak filter susah kayanya..karena itu perlu yang celup
jadi gua tungguin produk si sven aja deh :) :)
thanks 8)

svenni
24-07-2008, 09:36 PM

Am very interested with this product mr. Sven, especially if its MII :D :D
But from what I read on the net, UVC is only effective if the slevee is made by quartz. Regular glass won't let the disinfecting property of the UV ray to pass through. Thus, the high price tag.

Hi Pak,

yes, you are correct. It is essential to use quartz glass to make sure that the rays are not "broken". You can see the same effect on watches. Cheap watches with normal glass will not be legible when looking from the side. A watch with quartz glass does not have that effect.

As I am still busy with the RDF at the moment I did not have the time to source for quartz tubes. However these tubes are not that expensive (but they are also not cheap, that's true). I know from the TMC Proclear models that the quartz sleeve costs about 700K Rp. A good amalgam bulb will cost another 500K. The rest is the electronic unit (actually just a starter and transformator), the stainless socket and the cabels. The main focus needs to be on the stainless socket and the sealings, that's a critical part (safety!). But if I consider that I had to buy the sample in Germany for more than 6jt. I am sure the UV can be produced locally much, much cheaper :D

I will definately produce these UV lights because I am getting tired of paying a "koi surcharge" on every product. Dealers need to make profit, that's ok. But in Germany anything related to koi now becomes a highly priced item and I want to do something about that :x

irwhadi
25-07-2008, 08:21 AM
yes, you are correct. It is essential to use quartz glass to make sure that the rays are not "broken". ~ However these tubes are not that expensive (but they are also not cheap, that's true). ~ I am sure the UV can be produced locally much, much cheaper :D ~Dealers need to make profit, that's ok.

I will wait for the good news when the MII UV units are ready for sale.. :D :D Definitely need a couple for my filter chamber.

kent
29-08-2008, 02:24 PM
yes, you are correct. It is essential to use quartz glass to make sure that the rays are not "broken". ~ However these tubes are not that expensive (but they are also not cheap, that's true). ~ I am sure the UV can be produced locally much, much cheaper :D ~Dealers need to make profit, that's ok.

I will wait for the good news when the MII UV units are ready for sale.. :D :D Definitely need a couple for my filter chamber.

any update on the MII submersible UVC?

kent

svenni
01-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi Pak,

I am still trying to find a source for the quartz tube. Also for the UV-light I am still checking whether there are "amalgam doted" UV lights available here. I will be in Germany in October and I will have quartz tubes available latest by that time. Hopefully the project is finished latest by end of next month.

oie
03-09-2008, 12:05 AM
thanks

Mas coba ke ace hardware kemaren sy beli emang sih cukup mahal kalo bagi saya +/- 400k :D

guaj03
04-09-2008, 02:42 PM
thanks

Mas coba ke ace hardware kemaren sy beli emang sih cukup mahal kalo bagi saya +/- 400k :D

ace hardware yang di mana?
thanks

spirulina
09-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Saya punya yg model kayak gini.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t253/kois_album/Induk/UVCelup.jpg

untuk menjamin kejernihan dan kebeningan air bisa diinstal Ozon Generator, seperti gambar dibawah ini.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t253/kois_album/Induk/OZONGEN.jpg

Bentlynevada
09-09-2008, 03:00 PM
yg seperti itu berapa watt, kira2 untuk kapasitas berapa cubic air..
bisa dapet di mana pa. kira2 harganya berapa ?

maaf banyak tanya.. takut ke-sasar ni.

Salam
NMA

svenni
09-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Hi Pak,

for UV-lights a general thumb rule is:

for non-shaded ponds: 4 Watt per cbm
for semi-shaded and shaded ponds: 2-1 Watt per cbm.

oie
10-09-2008, 10:16 AM
thanks

ace hardware yang di mana?
thanks

Wah kalo di SBY sy ngga kurang tau Pa' kalo di jkt sy belinya di arta gading

Rgds/Musry

KARHOMA
10-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Berarti untuk kolam 10 ton cukup pake yg 40 watt ya pak?

svenni
10-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Berarti untuk kolam 10 ton cukup pake yg 40 watt ya pak?

Yes, that should be enough :D

KARHOMA
12-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Okeh ... tengkyu sir ...

*spontan nyari UV yg 40 watt*

h3ln1k
12-09-2008, 11:52 AM
kalo di semarang saya beli di suyudi om bing PROMOSI MODE : ON :wink:

asfenv
22-09-2008, 05:15 PM
harganya berapa tuh...?

Davkoi
13-01-2009, 08:28 AM

Udah jadi belum sih :? :? :?
ato gw yang ketinggalan berita :P :P :P

h3ln1k
13-01-2009, 09:13 AM
bos nanyaknya ke om sven pake basa inggris ntar ga mudeng loh :mrgreen:

torajiro
13-01-2009, 10:02 AM
bos nanyaknya ke om sven pake basa inggris ntar ga mudeng loh :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

tjakil
30-01-2009, 12:52 PM