PDA

View Full Version : GO Event Pictures

svenni
20-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Dear all,

saya baru dapat foto2 dari Malaysia. Pesawat udah confirmed buat besok malam. Ikannya datang approx. 21.00 h.

Kualitasnya bagus! Tapi lihat sendiri adja.

http://www.koi-collection.com/Indonesia/GOevent/pics/index.htm

chester
20-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Dear all,

saya baru dapat foto2 dari Malaysia. Pesawat udah confirmed buat besok malam. Ikannya datang approx. 21.00 h.

Kualitasnya bagus! Tapi lihat sendiri adja.

Sven,

Good and interesting showas, some of them are champion candidates.. any individual tally length for each of the fish or will you just measure them upon arrival?

Cheers

svenni
20-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi Ricky,

We have to check them upon arrival. On some of the photos you see the tape and these fishes have approx. 25 cm. According to Tan some are around 30 cm already....

TanSL
20-05-2007, 09:49 PM
The photos are not doing the koi any justice. I was there when the koi arrived and saw all the koi photo taken by Luke so I know the actual quality. I have also seen so many Oomo showa shipped to SPKC. By comparison, these are really good pieces Oomo san is sending to Jakarta.

You must really go to Koi-collection and take a look at the koi yourself. The beni quality is very good and thick. The sumi is really fantastic on most of them. If you want to know what is "high quality" Japanese koi, go see for yourself. Don't have to take my words for it.

Luke showed me a hand written personal note from Fujio Oomo and Tanaka (Marusyo), saying they are happy to have this event in Indonesia and say this quality of koi from them is "Only this time". Maybe a good participation turnout will make them think otherwise about "only this time" yes?

Gom 7rait
21-05-2007, 05:06 AM
Permisi...Pak

what is the age of the fishes up to date Pak?

They are good ...

thanks

Nachacha
21-05-2007, 05:12 AM
Ikannya Showa semua ya? Sanke nya mana? maap kalau salah

svenni
21-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Ikannya Showa semua ya? Sanke nya mana? maap kalau salah

Pak,

Marusyo juga pilih Showa. Sekarang ada contest Showa vs. Showa :D

Robby Iwan
21-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Waduuh.. pa Sven, Bagus Buanget.., keren abis.., datang nanti malam atau bsk? ini baru showa..ini showa baru.., aku mau..!

wibowo
21-05-2007, 10:09 AM
omong2 kalau acara GO dah selesai ikannya bisa nitip untuk dijual tdk ? terutama buat yg mau ikutan acara GOnya saja tapi kolamnya udah gak muat ikan lagi :D ..

chester
21-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Hi Ricky,

We have to check them upon arrival. On some of the photos you see the tape and these fishes have approx. 25 cm. According to Tan some are around 30 cm already....

Hi Sven, noted and will drop by to your pond tommorrow if I have a time.

cheers

dimashp
21-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Dear Mr Svenn,
Which one are breed by Oomo and which one are breed by Marusyho ?
and do you have any info about lienage ?

Dimas

svenni
21-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Dear all,

the koi are supposed to land tonight at approx. 18.30h. I do not know which Koi are from Oomo and which one from Marusyo. But I think SPKC can answer that question :D

chester
21-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Dear all,

the koi are supposed to land tonight at approx. 18.30h. I do not know which Koi are from Oomo and which one from Marusyo. But I think SPKC can answer that question :D

Sven, they have a very small tiny tatoo in the pectoral fins area indicating from what breeders they were made in ... :lol:

svenni
21-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi,

I got SMS from Adrian that they will measure the koi and also give feedback on the breeder.

I keep you updated....

siong
21-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Sven,

Could u tell us how to purchase these lovely fishes?How much does each showa cost?Thanks.

siong

svenni
21-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Sven,

Could u tell us how to purchase these lovely fishes?How much does each showa cost?Thanks.

siong

Hi Siong, I am not entitled to make the price public as this is a Koi's event. However I expect that the price will be made public by tomorrow latest.

BTW, the fishes just entered the pond and make themselves comfortable in their new home :lol:

dimashp
22-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Sven, they have a very small tiny tatoo in the pectoral fins area indicating from what breeders they were made in ... :lol:

Hello Pak Chester,

For Imported koi, i am nowhere now, and i have no first-hand experience whatsoever in judging and looking at imported fish...so then...

Do you mind sharing with us what is the small 'tattoo' to distinguish between Marusyho and Oomo showa ?

From what i know so far, Oomo is using Dainichi and Takeda Oyagoi (is is correct ? ) and they have certain traits that their sumi develops later on...and i saw pictures of some showa produced by Dainichi, and some of them have tendency that they have 'red/hi patch' on pectoral fins...

Please enlighten me Pak :P

Thx aloottt !!!

Rgdrs,

Dimas

chester
22-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Hi Mas Dimas,

Tidak ada itu tatoo yang membedakan Oomo dan Marusyo. Saya hanya joking saja dengan Sven (we joke a lot) untuk sentil dia juga agar cepat mengindentifkasi yang mana Kang Oomo dan yang mana Cak Marusyo punya ikan, he he he.

Saya sendiri cuma punya 1 showa ex Oomo 50 cm an sekarang, kindai, dan grownya cukup pesat dibandingkan dengan Dainichi showa.

Dainichi yang bloodline indukannya unggulan biasanya tidak ada patches seperti yang you bilang itu tapi kalau yang anda maksud motoguro itu biasa. Dainichi Showa yang GC di AJS January kemarin motoguronya juga tidak perfect sekali tapi itu just a minor issue in the judging. Overallnya ikan tersebut (price: 9 mil yen, sold) bagus sekali.

cheers

dimashp
22-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Hohohoho...maybe i interpreted it wrongly :mrgreen:

Well, about the motogoro, how important is it for the judging ? For example, the last AJS GC, has a small hi patch on her pectoral fin...does it really matters to have a perfect motogoro ?

Thanks Master !

Dimas

karom
25-05-2007, 06:20 AM
Hohohoho...maybe i interpreted it wrongly :mrgreen:

Well, about the motogoro, how important is it for the judging ? For example, the last AJS GC, has a small hi patch on her pectoral fin...does it really matters to have a perfect motogoro ?

Thanks Master !

Dimas

pak Dimas, motoguro is important think for judging showa however Overal Beauty is the most important factor

Robby Iwan
26-05-2007, 06:35 AM
Mas Sven, Mas Ajik,

Klo ga salah showa utk GO event sudah diukur.., apakah gambar dengan ukuran ikannya bisa ditayangkan pa, atau mungkin klo repot diposting daftarnya aja no ikan dan ukuran, tks

svenni
27-05-2007, 08:04 AM
Dear all,

ukuran ikan sudah di tambahin. Ukuran ada di bawa fotonya, sebelah kanan nomor ikan.

Just in case you cannot understand my Bahasa: Size is added in the filename on the bottom of each picture, beside the fish/photo number :lol:

I saw the fishes yesterday after coming back from Vietnam. They are really good!

chester
27-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Dear all,

ukuran ikan sudah di tambahin. Ukuran ada di bawa fotonya, sebelah kanan nomor ikan.

Just in case you cannot understand my Bahasa: Size is added in the filename on the bottom of each picture, beside the fish/photo number :lol:

I saw the fishes yesterday after coming back from Vietnam. They are really good!

Hi Sven,

Thanks for the measurements, it is helpful to understand the price tag of the fish (Rp. 3,950,000/ea) now. The sizes are almost twice bigger than the sizes that SPKC's similar event last Dec/Jan in Malaysia (RM800/ea equivalent to about Rp 2 mils/ea) and the quality of these Oomo Showas are equal if they are not slightly better than the Dainichi Showas of such SPKC event.

With transportation cost + import tax of the fish, I think Rp 3,950,00/ea is a very reasonable price, in comparison to the size and the quality.

I will take one of those and I will try to ask some of my friends to take them too, but if participants are plenty I will wait till last minutes in order to respect KOI'S's members first.

Cheers

svenni
05-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi,

we will receive 6 replacement showa this Thursday as 6 Koi dropped colour during the transport last time. The updated photos of all koi are here