PDA

View Full Version : Otopsi I - Mohon koreksi & Saran

kodok.ngorek
13-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Ada teman yang barusan kehilangan cagoy ginrin female +/- 43-45cm.
Kebetulan dapat momen untuk mendokumentasi saat masih fresh from the pond

1. Tampak muka
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm102/kodokngorek2/DSC_0286ed.jpg

2. Sisik yang 'berdiri' (bhs Jawa - nJegrak)
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm102/kodokngorek2/DSC_0285ed.jpg

3. Mata yang melotot seolah mau copot
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm102/kodokngorek2/DSC_0299ed-1.jpg

4. Perut/bagian bawah yang bengkak luar biasa
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm102/kodokngorek2/DSC_0291ed.jpg

5. Tampak ingsang
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm102/kodokngorek2/DSC_0297ed.jpg

Ditemui juga argulus/kutu kura-kura (baru pertama kali ini aku lihat langsung, masih hidup bergerak lagi. Sayangnya kameraku tdk bisa mendokumentasikan krn tdk ada lensa makro)

Diagnosis awal koi terkena dropsy/popping eyes

:arrow: Mohon koreksi/informasi penyakit yang benar
:arrow: Cara/ciri2 identifikasi dini penyakit ini. Tadi sore baru ketahuan saat sisiknya sudah kasar berdiri semua...
:arrow: Seberapa ganas penyakit ini, menular tidak dan treatment yang tepat buat ikan2 lain yang dikolam yang sama

Gom 7rait
13-11-2008, 05:43 AM
:cry: Hiiik...:cry: Hiikkk... :cry: Hiikk...

Si Jontoel... jadi menduda nih... dok...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

svenni
13-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Hi Pak,

the koi on the photo died because of dropsy/popeyes syndrome......correct diagnosis. If I understood your posting correctly, all other koi in your pond show the same signs (scales coming up). That is really alarming and it would be a sign that the water quailty is not good enough (filter system).

Anyway, the most important is a quick treatment. I would recommend to inject Enrofloxacine (Dosis 10mg/kg bodyweight) every 3 days for the bigger koi. For the smaller koi I would give Enrofloxacine mixed with the food (5mg/kg food) for 2 weeks (but only if they still eat/feed). Besides that I would put the koi in a quarantine pond and clean the main pond. If this is not possible I would recommend daily water changes of 30%. Only if there is no other choice ( :!: ), a water treatment should be done (water treatments support immunities of bacteria against antibiotics and make it more and more difficult to treat infected koi). For the water treatment the dosis would be 1g/cbm.

For the Argulus you can give Dimilin but I would do the treatment after the koi have recovered from the bacterial infection. Argulus infections are not fatal, so that's not the first priority.

Hope you can save your koi :(

irwhadi
13-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Yup, advance stage of dropsy. Difficult to treat :( :(

h_andria
13-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Dropsy...
apakah ini hanya disebabkan oleh kualitas air saja.. atau ada baktery/virus lainnya?

kodok.ngorek
13-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi Pak,

the koi on the photo died because of dropsy/popeyes syndrome......correct diagnosis. If I understood your posting correctly, all other koi in your pond show the same signs (scales coming up). That is really alarming and it would be a sign that the water quailty is not good enough (filter system).

Anyway, the most important is a quick treatment. I would recommend to inject Enrofloxacine (Dosis 10mg/kg bodyweight) every 3 days for the bigger koi. For the smaller koi I would give Enrofloxacine mixed with the food (5mg/kg food) for 2 weeks (but only if they still eat/feed). Besides that I would put the koi in a quarantine pond and clean the main pond. If this is not possible I would recommend daily water changes of 30%. Only if there is no other choice ( :!: ), a water treatment should be done (water treatments support immunities of bacteria against antibiotics and make it more and more difficult to treat infected koi). For the water treatment the dosis would be 1g/cbm.

For the Argulus you can give Dimilin but I would do the treatment after the koi have recovered from the bacterial infection. Argulus infections are not fatal, so that's not the first priority.

Hope you can save your koi :(

Thanks for the explanation sir...

My intention to post this case, is for knowledge purpose only.
If this case ever happen to my pond (hope never) I'll be better informed&prepared to handle such condition.

Since this isnt my fish, i dont know excatly what the condition of the other fish (from the same pond where she used to be).
So far, there isnt (yet) any sign of dropsy for the other fish (IMHO).
But it can missed from my eyes because of my poor knowledge of this dropsy syndrome.

Are there any 'early warning', syhmptoms that gives us clue that certain fishes had got early phase of dropsy?
(in this case we only know it after the fish already in unrecoverable condition)
Also is this dropsy syndrome can spread to the other fish?
How to handle/to stop the spread?

Thanks for your kind attention

kodok.ngorek
15-11-2008, 10:55 AM
:cry: Hiiik...:cry: Hiikkk... :cry: Hiikk...

Si Jontoel... jadi menduda nih... dok...

take it easy bro, Joentoel 'Duren' kok, duda keren, gampanglah buat abang nyari ganti calon menantu :P :P :P

Monggalana
15-11-2008, 01:20 PM
ikannya di taro di tempayan mau di asem manis ya?
haha...

edelweis
15-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Tragis bener tuh cagoi......
Kalau kita tau penyebabnya,kita dapat mencegahnya,lebih baik daripada ngobatin.
Kayaknya ngobatin rada ribet yach :?: :?: :?:

Salam
Eddy

Gom 7rait
16-11-2008, 05:54 AM
haha...

Hussstt... wong disuruh dikawinkan kok mboten diasem manis, Amangoi!

Monggalana
16-11-2008, 08:38 PM
haha...

Hussstt... wong disuruh dikawinkan kok mboten diasem manis, Amangoi!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: