PDA

View Full Version : Participation at the ZNA 1st Int. Show 28.-30. Sept.

svenni
31-08-2007, 06:17 AM
Dear all,

as we know that some of the koi keepers here would like to participate during the show but don't want to rent a complete tank we will rent one tank especially for koi of our customers. This service will be free of charge and participants only have to pay the fish entry fee for their fish :D

For all import koi purchased between 1st Sept and 28th Sept. we will also cover the fish entry fee for these koi and take care of the preparation and handling during the show.

If anyone is interested please contact either me or Roni.

Wishing all a successful show :lol:

chester
31-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi Sven,

Thanks and appreciating for your, KC's and SPKC's supports to the Show and we will return it by hosting a truly great show involving events that all hobbyists could enjoy and share.

We will put a live broadcast when judging in Adiguno building and visitors could see how the judges work and why a fish is selected as winner from two very big screens in LangenBudoyo building. Doing so we hope that the event and judging could help enhancing the know how and appreciation of our hobbyists to value or select fish and so on.

This event is not only merely to get the winners but most importantly to educate ourselves in improving our knowledges about koi keeping by interacting with the judging criteria, seminars and also when chatting with other fellow hobbyists from all regions during the Show.

As to the vat, you also could own the vat/s that you hire. We provide an option for participants to have and bring home the vats. The vats could be used for multi purposes, for quarantine, treatment or even for koi keeping.

We invest not a small amount of money to buy the machine from Japan and raw materials from Korea to fabricate these vats because so far no workshops in this country able to make a 2 meter diameter vat with good welding techniques. Sure we will lose money on this investment but this is just to guarantee a satisfaction for the success of the Show and most importantly for the benefits of the hobbyists.

Cheers

Gom 7rait
31-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Dear all,

as we know that some of the koi keepers here would like to participate during the show but don't want to rent a complete tank we will rent one tank especially for koi of our customers. This service will be free of charge and participants only have to pay the fish entry fee for their fish :D

For all import koi purchased between 1st Sept and 28th Sept. we will also cover the fish entry fee for these koi and take care of the preparation and handling during the show.

If anyone is interested please contact either me or Roni.

Wishing all a successful show :lol:

Pak Sven

It is an interesting offer, so has to wait until month of September lah?

Regards
Gom

svenni
31-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Hi Ricky,

as you mentioned we try to support the show as much as we can and we will also lose quite some money on it :mrgreen:

For us it is also of interest to promote the hobby and high quality koi. Lots of hobbyists still do not understand why good koi are expensive but during shows the real quality (and skills of the person choosing them) ca be proven in results. That is the best way to learn about good koi and that's why we invest a lot of money in these events.

@Pak Gom7rait:
Our offer starts from today, even we do not have Septembere yet :mrgreen:

chester
31-08-2007, 12:00 PM
[quote="svenni"]Hi Ricky,

as you mentioned we try to support the show as much as we can and we will also lose quite some money on it :mrgreen:

For us it is also of interest to promote the hobby and high quality koi. Lots of hobbyists still do not understand why good koi are expensive but during shows the real quality (and skills of the person choosing them) ca be proven in results. That is the best way to learn about good koi and that's why we invest a lot of money in these events.

Sven,

Professional dealers like you will never lose money :D I will bet all my money if you are losing money he he he. No pain no gain, and if you do make succesfull performance in coming Show, by let say winning the main championships and or getting the Overall Championship, for sure the reputation and clientele will be just boosted and it's just good for biz :lol: needless to say ..

Anyhow for the koi club like ours, there will never be any profit or returns that we could expect by hosting any koi shows but moral satisfaction to host a good event and give good feedbacks to fellow hobbyists are something that money can't buy. :D

Therefore please enter all of your fish to the show for our mutual benefits.
200 entries is the least number that I expect to get from dealers of KC and SPKC caliber .. :lol:

cheers buddy

svenni
31-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Hi Ricky,

Sven,

Professional dealers like you will never lose money :D I will bet all my money if you are losing money he he he. No pain no gain, and if you do make succesfull performance in coming Show, by let say winning the main championships and or getting the Overall Championship, for sure the reputation and clientele will be just boosted and it's just good for biz :lol: needless to say ..

Anyhow for the koi club like ours, there will never be any profit or returns that we could expect by hosting any koi shows but moral satisfaction to host a good event and give good feedbacks to fellow hobbyists are something that money can't buy. :D

Therefore please enter all of your fish to the show for our mutual benefits.
200 entries is the least number that I expect to get from dealers of KC and SPKC caliber .. :lol:

cheers buddy

Hi Ricky,

I am already trying to get my budget done :oops: So far we have around 70+ Koi (a lot in 50+ cm) that are prepared for the show. There will be another approx. 10-15 entries from Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Brunei (just got the news :wink: ). So making money is "Mission Impossible". Anyway, you are right, we need to prove that we got the right quality and we can select koi properly. Therefore I (have to) see it as an investment in the future :mrgreen: . So hopefully also high-end keepers like you and your friends will start buying regularly from us :mrgreen:

It seems we now have a good chance of at least receiving the trophy for the most fish entries he...he

chester
31-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Hi Ricky,

I am already trying to get my budget done :oops: So far we have around 70+ Koi (a lot in 50+ cm) that are prepared for the show. There will be another approx. 10-15 entries from Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Brunei (just got the news :wink: ). So making money is "Mission Impossible". Anyway, you are right, we need to prove that we got the right quality and we can select koi properly. Therefore I (have to) see it as an investment in the future :mrgreen: . So hopefully also high-end keepers like you and your friends will start buying regularly from us :mrgreen:

It seems we now have a good chance of at least receiving the trophy for the most fish entries he...he[/quote]

Buying the fish will be no problem but keep them right and proper is another issue :) I myself will mostly enter the fish from my own breedings to test the skills :lol:

As to the Most Fish Entry, I am thinking to provide another trophy for the same category (most entry) but under different criteria, namely:

* Agoestisna Memorial Trophy for The Most Entry Fish based on the number of pieces of fish being entered

* Jakarta Chapter Award for the Most Entry Fish based on point system.
The point system will be calculated based on the size of the fish being entered. This may encourage participants who enter big fish (like yourselves, 70 pcs of over 50cm) but in smaller number of pieces.

Hopefully my idea is acceptable by the Committee although for such they have to invest for another Bohemian crystal trophy :lol:

cheers

Ajik Raffles
05-09-2007, 03:22 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As to the Most Fish Entry, I am thinking to provide another trophy for the same category (most entry) but under different criteria, namely:

* Agoestisna Memorial Trophy for The Most Entry Fish based on the number of pieces of fish being entered

* Jakarta Chapter Award for the Most Entry Fish based on point system.
The point system will be calculated based on the size of the fish being entered. This may encourage participants who enter big fish (like yourselves, 70 pcs of over 50cm) but in smaller number of pieces.

Hopefully my idea is acceptable by the Committee although for such they have to invest for another Bohemian crystal trophy :lol:

cheers

Maybe KOI's should provide to the Committe "Karomul Wachid Trophy" for the Koi Keepers who already keep the koi for the longest before entering the show :lol: