PDA

View Full Version : Tsurumi Pumps - The real power consumption

svenni
20-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Dear all,

I have recently checked the power consumption as I could not really believe that these pumps can provide 15000 l/h with 150 Watt only (it's possible but not for a pump at that price :wink: ).

The device I used is specially for checking the power consumption of any kind of electrical appliances.

Result 220 Watt (47% higher than mentioned on the label!!!).

The consumption is still OK for that flow rate but many pump manufacturers like to play around with the values as there is a P1 and P2 value. P2 is the "real" consumption.

This is for your info :lol:

Sony Wibisono
20-09-2007, 08:16 AM
Sven, thanks for the information!
What about any other brand; grundfos, lakoni, tornado (mitsubishi), atman, resun etc. Any info? It would be usefull if you could compare one to another.

I use P1 Tsurumi, P2 tornado (100W). Never know, how much electric consumption in real.

regards,
sony

yunov
20-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Mr Sven terima kasih atas info dan tes pengujian konsumsi daya listriknya.....lalu bagaimana dengan kapasitas 15000l/h? apakah ini juga tidak sesuai dengan kenyataannya?

salam,
yudhi

svenni
20-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi,

regarding other brands, I have not tested yet as I only used Tsurumi so far (good reliability). I recently bought a "Davy" pump from an Australian manufacturer and will check the values.

For the flow rate I will also make a test asap (but I think the flow rate will be correct). However we are busy for the preparation for the Jakarta Koi Show at the moment, so it might take a few days more.

Anyway, if someone wants to test the power consumption of his pump we can do the check at KC. It takes only a few minutes to getb the result.

I will post more once we have news..... :D

chester
20-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Sven, you may wish to introduce the RedDevils 2, the super duper pump :D , the world champion of pump? :lol:

cheers

svenni
21-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Sven, you may wish to introduce the RedDevils 2, the super duper pump :D , the world champion of pump? :lol:

cheers

I don't think this pump has a chance here yet (because of price). The electricity is still to cheap. In Germany we now pay somewhat 2.500 Rp./Kwh, so it's a far bigger issue. BTW the Red Devil 2 is on the market for the while already but only the 20000 l/h version :x

chester
21-09-2007, 01:04 PM
20K L/H is kindergaten class, needs that 50K L/H info ..

svenni
21-09-2007, 01:38 PM
20K L/H is kindergaten class, needs that 50K L/H info ..

:mrgreen: