PDA

View Full Version : fresh selection from Japan, coming soon

svenni
31-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Dear all,

I just finished my trip in Japan and I got some nice koi there including some very special varieties which are difficult to get (Ki-Kikokuryu, Ginrin Asagi, Ginrin Matsukawabake etc.)

The link is here (http://www.koi-collection.com/roni/index.htm)

If you are interested please contact Roni (HP: 081932526299).

THX.....

SUNU
01-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Bagus-bagus sekali Om!

Salam,
Sunu

Ajik Raffles
01-11-2007, 03:14 PM
The Kujaku Kaneko looks Nyumi :wink:

dattairadian
01-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Fyi, Kaneko is the best kujaku's breeder...

Gom 7rait
02-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Hi

Sven, Is it open for discussion?

The fishes are very difficult to appreciate (in these types), are any experts give some appreciation on these fishes?

thx

svenni
02-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Hi guys,

yes, these koi are really high quality. As mentioned by Pak Datta Iradian the Kujaku from Kaneko are the best you can get. If you see the fish "live" you will notice the extremely good gloss/sheen of the metallic which is the most important criteria for this variety. This also refers to the ki Kikokuryu which have a stunning gloss. One more point for the Kujaku is that I have tried to select koi which have a darker red colour as the most Kujaku have more of an orange colour.

For the Shusui I selected koi which have a very strong red colour, not orange as usual.

The Platinum have an excellent body structure and very good metallic quality. Very difficult to find Platinum in that quality.

For the Matsukawabake and the Ginrin Asagi it is simply difficult to find these varieties. The selected koi have very good ginrin and also the body structure is very promising as ginrin koi usually do not grow as big as Gosanke.

Anyway if you have question about specific koi please let me know.

William Pantoni
16-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Pak Svenni, very nice collection.
Are these collections still available?

Coolwater
16-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Awesome, they are indeed stunning. I assume they are for sale once they arrived. Any rough ideas how much they will cost?