PDA

View Full Version : 7th Malaysia Koi Show & Championship 2008

TanSL
14-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Halo Frens,

Just to let you know the ZNA Malaysia show confirmed for 29-30th Maret.
Venue is Mid Valley Exhibition Hall.

Mau datang ke Kuala Lumpur? :D

Cheers

chester
14-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi buddy,

Thanks for the confirmation.

And please confirm if your show (Malaysian Open) will be still on schedule by May 2008? If not, I may have to enter my full team in the ZNA KL's show. :lol:

Cheers

TanSL
14-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Malaysia open most likely September this year. You can put in all your soldiers and generals here.

Spore's International Show is 1st or 2nd week of May.

chester
14-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Thanks for your confirmation for the delay of Malaysian Open till Sep, hope it will go on before X-mas anyway. :lol:

Singapore show will be reconfirmed this week end after the Japanese sponsors meet Richard Tan at Singapore Young Koi Show. Heard a rumor about money mis-flow overthere and hope it will be amicably settled soon. :wink:

Back to ZNA Malaysia show, I wish my two minumas could go straight to your pond for preparation after they enter in AJS in Tokyo in coming Feb, and by the end of Mar they would be ready for Hee Heng's show, together with other squads. If they are still strong then next tour is Singapore show by May. After such resting a while to enter again your show in Sep and my show in December. Finishing all the shows this year, I'll enjoy them as collection at my home pond starting Jan next year.

That's about plan. Hope they dont die tiring. :lol:

cheers

TanSL
14-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks for your confirmation for the delay of Malaysian Open till Sep, hope it will go on before X-mas anyway. :lol:

Singapore show will be reconfirmed this week end after the Japanese sponsors meet Richard Tan at Singapore Young Koi Show. Heard a rumor about money mis-flow overthere and hope it will be amicably settled soon. :wink:

Back to ZNA Malaysia show, I wish my two minumas could go straight to your pond for preparation after they enter in AJS in Tokyo in coming Feb, and by the end of Mar they would be ready for Hee Heng's show, together with other squads. If they are still strong then next tour is Singapore show by May. After such resting a while to enter again your show in Sep and my show in December. Finishing all the shows this year, I'll enjoy them as collection at my home pond starting Jan next year.

cheers

Wow ! Maximising your investment eh? Bagus lah !

TanSL
14-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Just received email from Mr Hwong, Secretary of ZNA KL

7th ZNA KL Koi Show

Venue: MID VALLEY CONVENTION CENTRE, MID VALLEY MEGAMALL

Date: March 29th and 30th 2008.

Benching is is on 27th March 2008

Kois from 30BU up to 45BU will be judged in PVC Bags.

karom
14-01-2008, 05:17 PM

cheers

woow ... what a tour of duty ... the minumas must be ranked general when get their real home .. I mean the general for your other kois because of her experience

chester
15-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Boz Karom, kebetulan dua minuma goshiki itu juara bertahan di All Japan Show 2007 utk 35 dan 40 bu dan sekarang akan coba nasib di 50 dan 55bu. Karena masih muda (nisai) saya pikir mereka masih cukup kuat untuk mutar2 di show2 (tour of duty) kalau handlingnya bagus sehingga tidak MIA (missing in action) :lol: :lol:

cheers

TanSL
13-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Poster utk show:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNAKL2008Poster.jpg

chester
13-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the poster buddy. Tell to the commerade hobbyists there that we will be attending the show and are ready to give a fight for the major prizes. I am finishing one of my bombers now :lol: :lol:

cheers

TanSL
14-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the poster buddy. Tell to the commerade hobbyists there that we will be attending the show and are ready to give a fight for the major prizes. I am finishing one of my bombers now :lol: :lol:

cheers

The hobbyists here in Malaysia already know about your team will be sending in troops and are getting ready to defend. Let's the party begin !

HWONG
27-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Greetings from ZNA Malaysia...
Pak Ricky, Jgn bilang Hee Heng punya show.. :oops: Nanti gua di marahin. :lol: We are informed that not only will we be attacked from South-East but from all sides:Thailand Singapore Brunei.. So we are rallying more troops to do battle... even old troops are recalled for duty..With your ninjas coming, it will be a blood bath!

I think Ricky,s minuma are not his generals...coz only foot soldiers are sent out to fight to their last breath :lol: but since these ninjas are oredi formidable foes, we are almost trembling.... not knowing what kind of Bomb he is sending... Brudder, BOM itu naik apa? pesawat?, bot? tapi jgn naik hot air balloon, nanti ngak sampai...he he he! :lol:

Seriuosly though, we are very thrilled with the response and support shown thus far. We will have a record showing (at least people if not kois) :D from ZNA Chapters..

Cheers mate and see all of you in Kuala Lumpur!
Wong

karom
27-02-2008, 11:00 PM
---------
Wong

Welcome to KOI's Forum mr. Wong ... Glad to have you here .. and good luck for your upcoming koi show ...

Cheers
Karom

svenni
27-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Boz Karom, kebetulan dua minuma goshiki itu juara bertahan di All Japan Show 2007 utk 35 dan 40 bu dan sekarang akan coba nasib di 50 dan 55bu. Karena masih muda (nisai) saya pikir mereka masih cukup kuat untuk mutar2 di show2 (tour of duty) kalau handlingnya bagus sehingga tidak MIA (missing in action) :lol: :lol:

cheers

Pak,

I hope you do the right thing. Actually I would appreciate to see these jewels in good health in your pond rather than at a show. In your pond I know they will be treated well. Especially food is "oversupplied" there :lol:

chester
28-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Pak Ricky, Jgn bilang Hee Heng punya show.. :oops: Nanti gua di marahin. :lol: We are informed that not only will we be attacked from South-East but from all sides:Thailand Singapore Brunei.. So we are rallying more troops to do battle... even old troops are recalled for duty..With your ninjas coming, it will be a blood bath!

I think Ricky,s minuma are not his generals...coz only foot soldiers are sent out to fight to their last breath :lol: but since these ninjas are oredi formidable foes, we are almost trembling.... not knowing what kind of Bomb he is sending... Brudder, BOM itu naik apa? pesawat?, bot? tapi jgn naik hot air balloon, nanti ngak sampai...he he he! :lol:

Seriuosly though, we are very thrilled with the response and support shown thus far. We will have a record showing (at least people if not kois) :D from ZNA Chapters..

Wong

Dear Hee Heng,

Welcome to the Forum bro!!

A hobbyist with high calibre and full of knowledge like you will surely help enhancing the skill and knowledge of young and beginning hobbyists mostly here on this Forum. I am glad you are joining..

Teman-teman, sedikit introduksi utk Wong Hee Heng .. Dia adalah salah satu top hobbyist di Malaysia selama 15+ tahun lebih. Sekarang dia juga sekjen dari ZNA Malaysia dan pendiri/pengasuh salah satu website/forum koi terbaik di dunia, www.koi.com.my (http://www.koi.com.my) Dalam waktu dekat dia akan dapat sertifikasi sebagai ZNA judge dari Jepang.. Fyi.

Cheers

chester
28-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Pak,

I hope you do the right thing. Actually I would appreciate to see these jewels in good health in your pond rather than at a show. In your pond I know they will be treated well. Especially food is "oversupplied" there :lol:[/quote]

Sven,

Thanks and agreed with yours, but I am targetting to get Sakura prizes (All Japan Best in Variety trophy) for them so have to wait till they reach minimum 65 cm to fight for that category.. :lol: Sakura trophy is a solid gold plated so it shall be good for collection.

Since food is 'oversupplied' in my pond, my fish is 'overgrown' now so suddenly I have 'overpopulation' of the fish. The tosai grows in average of 5 cm/month. I have to transfer some of the fish to your new ponds later for re-export to our friend hobbyists in Germany..

Cheers

HWONG
23-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Malam malam buta :roll: ....But I thought I better give an update here ...
I attach the show program for those who are visiting..

I also attach pic of a few of the kois that will be auctioned on Sunday Morning. These photos will be pinned on the auction board and you can also see the kois live in their tanks. These are from Sakai lineage. I think they are very beautiful and I am sure with the quality to match. SO be there. We will have credit card payment facilities.. so dont worry about not bringing cash or cheque book! :mrgreen:

Hmnnn... I dont know how to insert images... Can I trouble you to visit this link instead..

http://www.koi.com.my/cgi-bin/koiforum/gforum.cgi?post=103074;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC ;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unre ad[/img]

chester
23-03-2008, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the show program etc brudder .. also appreciating your nice arrangements for the visiting kichis from indonesia especially when KL will be also very busy with F1 @ Sepang in this coming week end :D

If we/you do have a time, would like to visit your pond as well .. I heard you keep some of the best collections in Malaysia.. Would like also to have a chat with legendary Dr Teh, one of Malaysian's finest koikeepers, if he has time, to learn something grom the great.

cheers

HWONG
23-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Allo, brudder,
You have set a high standard of hospitality in JKT so we hope to do a fraction of that.

I dont know from whom you hear that I am keeping top rate kois?? :oops: Must be SL...Mine are really not even showable... It is just too expensive to keep up... In fact I am only putting up a few shiros, and non gosankes.. My pond now is as green as wheat germ :cry: Sorry to disappoint

My good friend down the road from me has some good stuff and you will see them at the show...

TanSL
24-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Mr Wong,

Free service for you, posting your auction koi:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/Auction_kois1.jpg

BTW, me having the best koi in town? Maybe. At the price category of less a thousand, mine's probably ok lah. But I will have to prepare barf bags for those who are serious with shows or buys koi in the thousands - sure puke looking at what I have. :oops:

HWONG
24-03-2008, 10:51 PM
SL, Thanks for posting the pics.. Am told that they are females...

I meant to say that, maybe Ricky heard from you about me keeping high end kois. Paiseh lah... :oops: Way out of my budget lah...

Ricky, This is a serious invitation for your entourage to visit a top hobbyists 200 tons pond on Monday March 31 late morning if you guys can stay back. He has been competing in Japn shows as well like you. His top kois may still be there. The Japanese and Taiwanese Judges will be there. Oso, we need the forex exchange lah...

TanSL
25-03-2008, 09:36 AM
SL, Thanks for posting the pics.. Am told that they are females...

I meant to say that, maybe Ricky heard from you about me keeping high end kois. Paiseh lah... :oops: Way out of my budget lah...

Ricky, This is a serious invitation for your entourage to visit a top hobbyists 200 tons pond on Monday March 31 late morning if you guys can stay back. He has been competing in Japn shows as well like you. His top kois may still be there. The Japanese and Taiwanese Judges will be there. Oso, we need the forex exchange lah...

200ton fler no name meh?

TanSL
30-03-2008, 01:26 PM
STOP PRESS ! Some major prizes won by hobbyists who bought koi from SPKC...including

1st Runner Up to GC, Matsue...Chester Istamto (Ricky)

Best in Size, 60Bu Non-Gosanke, Kujaku...Wira Widjaja

Best in Size, 35Bu Non-Gosanke, Kujaku (from left over of grow out)...Mr Ooi

Many more prizes won, including...ahem....me. I got a 2nd prize Hikari category, 35Bu with a Kujaku from left over from Kujaku grow out).

Will get more details and photos to post as soon as I can. For now, just too tired from running around.

Cheers

karom
30-03-2008, 09:38 PM
STOP PRESS ! Some major prizes won by hobbyists who bought koi from SPKC...including

1st Runner Up to GC, Matsue...Chester Istamto (Ricky)

Best in Size, 60Bu Non-Gosanke, Kujaku...Wira Widjaja

Best in Size, 35Bu Non-Gosanke, Kujaku (from left over of grow out)...Mr Ooi

Many more prizes won, including...ahem....me. I got a 2nd prize Hikari category, 35Bu with a Kujaku from left over from Kujaku grow out).

Will get more details and photos to post as soon as I can. For now, just too tired from running around.

Cheers

congratulations to all the winners espescially for pak Ricky and pak Wira for the winning ...

Tan .. looking forward for the pictures as usual .. :wink:

chester
31-03-2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks boz Karom, .. and also to Luke and Tan and SPKC handling team and also Hee Heng etc from the Show Committee.. Great show, hospitality, and fun!!

Kohaku Matsue nya (85bu) kalah di grand final (3 ikan) waktu melawan Dainichi Showa 85bu yang sangat luar biasa finished.. dengan voting 4 - 7 , 1 jury lain memilih momotaro sanke 85 bu juga yang menjadi 2nd runner up. Jumlah ikan 80 bu and up yang ikut buat perebutan GC sangat banyak, lebih dari 30 ekoran termasuk 1 shiro 80 bu langganan juara di All Japan yang terpilih menjadi superior champion. Further details and pictures will be provided by Tan .. thanks Tan.

Di kontes kali ini trainee judges juga diberikan hak utk menilai ikan dengan criteria penilaian umum sebagai berikut:
= Body confirmation: 50 pct
= Color and skin quality: 30 pct
= Pattern: 10 pct
= Quality: 10 pct (faktor2 di luar tsb di atas yang terjadi akibat "faults" pada saat ikan dientry sebelum lomba spt lecet akibat splashing di bak lomba etc. Apabila cacat tersebut cacat lama dikategorikan sebagai "defect" dan pengurangan point bisa sampai max 10 pct)
Para trainee judges kita, Robby and Eno, dikabarkan berhasil menilai dengan benar secara rata-rata utk setiap 8 dari 10 ekor ikan yang mereka judge. Mereka kebagian menjudge kira2 100 an ekor ikan di group D yang menjudging semua ikan di kelas 30, 50 and 70 bu. Group penjurian D ini diketuai oleh Mr Richard Tan (ACJ) from Singapore terdiri atas 6 orang. Jumlah semua judges 23 orang terdiri dari 12 orang certified judges dan 11 trainee judges. Head judge Mr Nobuyoshi Ozawa, senior certified judge dari ZNA Japan.

fyi

cheers

dattairadian
31-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Selamat untuk om ricky dan om wira...
Selamat juga untuk om robby dan om eno...

Robby Iwan
31-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Frens,

Aku sdg di spore baca forum ini langsung mau komen..he.he, memang perebutan GC agak lumayan seru, saat break saya diberi kesempatan utk komen, trus aku tanya apa kelebihan si showa dari kohaku..? jwbnya:" ga ada.. :( , showa menang karena selera juri yg ada (11 orang) doang.. :twisted: , pelajaran yg berharga.., klo ikan anda kalah tipis bukan berarti yg menang lebih bagus..soalnya pd saat itu aku pilih kohaku.. :lol:

Salam KOIS

TanSL
31-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Here are the some official results of KOI FROM SPKC

1st Runner Up Grand Champion - Chester Istamto (Ricky - INDONESIA)
2nd Runner Up Grand Champion - Yang Goh Kang (MALAYSIA)
SUPERIOR CHAMPION - Paul Hooi (MALAYSIA)
BEST IN SIZE 60BU - NON GOSANKE - Wira Widjaja (INDONESIA)
BEST IN SIZE 35BU - GOSANKE - Burt Neo ( SINGAPORE)
BEST IN SIZE 35BU - NON GOSANKE - Ooi Tong Sun
80BU Showa 1st - Dato Razif
80BU Showa 2nd - Chan Boon Yong
75BU 1st Kohaku - Paul Hooi
75BU 3rd Sanke - Iwan Satriawan (INDONESIA)
75BU 3rd Showa- Ricky Istamto (INDONESIA)
70BU 2nd Kohaku - Tim New (THAILAND)
70BU 2nd Showa - Azman Wahid
70BU 3rd Showa - Azman Wahid
60BU 3rd Showa - Paul Koh (BRUNEI)
60BU 1st Hikari - Wira Widjaja (INDONESIA)
55BU 1st Showa - Azman Wahid
55BU 1st Utsurimono - Ooi Tong Sun
45BU 2nd Sanke - Lee Mun Fei
45BU 3rd Hikari - Tan SL
35BU 1st Kohaku - Hafidzuddin b. Che Din
35BU 1st Showa - Burt Neo (SINGAPORE)
35BU 2nd Showa - Burt Neo (SINGAPORE)
35BU 1st Hikari - Ooi Tong Sun
35BU 2nd Hikari - Tan SL

Photos will come later as I took more than 600+ from the show and the visit from ZNA JKT Chapter. Patience yach !

Anggit
31-03-2008, 10:32 AM
WOW ....

Congratulations buat om Ricky and om Wira .. BIG APPLAUSE buat ikan2 nya..!!
jg buat kang Robby dan om Eno .. well done guys ..!! tugas berikutnya telah menanti anda di next KOI's .... 8)
jgn lupa .. oleh2 nya teteup .. tosai/nisai nya yahh..

salam,
anggit

rvidella
31-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Tan SL,

Highlighted red are indonesia, eh?

u r included? hehehehe selamat brotha :P :P :P

Pak Rik ... atau sesepuh KOIS ... or may be TSL can answer:

Ulangi lagi donk cara menjadi juri-juri yang bisa berpengalaman appresiasi koi ... sesuai standar internasional ...

apa buka thread baru yah, tapi di bagian apresiasi apa kontes koi yah?

Dodo

dattairadian
31-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Frens,
perebutan GC agak lumayan seru, saat break saya diberi kesempatan utk komen, trus aku tanya apa kelebihan si showa dari kohaku..? jwbnya:" ga ada.. :( , showa menang karena selera juri yg ada (11 orang) doang.. :twisted: , pelajaran yg berharga.., klo ikan anda kalah tipis bukan berarti yg menang lebih bagus..soalnya pd saat itu aku pilih kohaku.. :lol:

Kalo 2 kandidat beda2 tipis, biasanya pertimbangan juri adalah "apresiasi terhadap perawatan ikannya". Dan biasanya merawat showa s/d ukuran besar begitu dengan kualitas warna yang terjaga, lebih sulit dibanding merawat kohaku... 8)
Kecuali kualitas keduanya jomplang (lebih bagus kohakunya), maka juri harus (tidak boleh tidak) untuk milih kohaku :wink: :D :D

TanSL
31-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Tan SL,

Highlighted red are indonesia, eh?

u r included? hehehehe selamat brotha :P :P :P

Pak Rik ... atau sesepuh KOIS ... or may be TSL can answer:

Ulangi lagi donk cara menjadi juri-juri yang bisa berpengalaman appresiasi koi ... sesuai standar internasional ...

apa buka thread baru yah, tapi di bagian apresiasi apa kontes koi yah?

Dodo

Mine highlighted red but not mentioned "Indonesia"...still waiting for you to introduce a "potensial" cewek to me.

As for cara juri, I suggest the two trainees, Pak Robby and Eno, to share their pengalaman lah.

TanSL
31-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Here's the photos I have with me.

Ricky's 1st Runner up to GC
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/1stRU-Chester.jpg

Wira's entry that won Best in Size 60Bu Non Gosanke
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/BiS60BuNonGo-Wira.jpg

Iwan's entry for 3rd prize 75Bu Sanke
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/75Bu3rdSanke-Iwan.jpg

Mr Ooi's Kujaku that won Best In Size for 35BU, non gosanke (one of the koi not chosen in a Grow Out)
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/BiS35BuNonGo-Ooi.jpg

and my two koi that won. 1st one is a 45Bu 3rd prize winner. Paul Chu was the keeper of this koi from the day I got the koi from SPKC. Well done Paul ! 2nd one is a 35Bu 2nd prize winner, also not chosen during SOKC grow out.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/3rd45BuNonGo-TanSL.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/2nd35BuNonGo.jpg

karom
31-03-2008, 08:26 PM
selamat untuk om Robby dan om Eno sebagai trainee judge ZNA setelah om Datta sebelumnya juga trainee judge ZNA ... KOI's emang te-o-pe be-ge-te dech .. :D

also big thanks and appreciations to ZNA Jakarta Chapter, ZNA Malaysia and SPKC for giving such a great opportunities to KOI's member

chester
01-04-2008, 06:30 AM
Most welcome Pak Karom, always be our great pleasures to provide such betterment and enhancement opportunities to fellow hobbyists from both koi clubs.

Asia Koi Show di bulan May mendatang di Singapore sayangnya mungkin tidak memberikan kesempatan buat trainee judges (karena mereka mungkin akan pakai puluhan judges, dan juga karena show ini basically a Combined Show). Anyway Pak Robby dan saya sudah appeal ke Mr Richard Tan utk reserve beberapa tempat buat ZNA trainee judges kita kalau nanti akhirnya mereka bersedia. Will keep you posted.

Cheers

TanSL
01-04-2008, 09:31 AM
selamat untuk om Robby dan om Eno sebagai trainee judge ZNA setelah om Datta sebelumnya juga trainee judge ZNA ... KOI's emang te-o-pe be-ge-te dech .. :D

also big thanks and appreciations to ZNA Jakarta Chapter, ZNA Malaysia and SPKC for giving such a great opportunities to KOI's member

Errr....Pak Boss, SPKC not directly affiliated to ZNA lar. It is ZNA Malaysia who gave the opportunity. Just for your info.

Anyway, SPKC will always support KOI's and that's for sure. :D

HWONG
01-04-2008, 12:55 PM
SL, TQ for posting pictures here to share with our Indonesian Kichis.

CONGRATULATIONS TO PAK RICKY, WIRA, IWAN on your most successful outing at the 7th Malaysian koi show! :D Thank you for participating. To Pak Robby & Eno, we hope you had a great time and also hope you found the show educational. Hopefully, you will move on to be a qualified ZNA judge.

Thank you ZNA Jakarta for sending a large entourage to our show to join in the festivities and also TQ for the beautiful Trophy for the most koi entries.

The 7th Koi Show was a resounding success in all aspects from the highly accessible show venue, entertainment and educational value, high quality of show kois etc… In all we had 594 kois in 10 varities. Less than previous show but of higher quality. The quality between the winning kois were so close that the 4 teams of Judges took 6 hours to judge! AND they said it was a hitch free operation!

The Mid Valley Exhibition Center provided a visitor count of approx 16,000 on Saturday and 18,000 on Sunday!!! We didn’t expect such high numbers. It helped that admission was free of charge. Booth concessionaires reported good sales from many hobbyists; many new to them. Many visitors had a first hand view of beautiful kois for the 1st time. The show outcome had met our objective to promote a wholesome hobby and an educational platform to educate the public about kois.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for sharing your kois with us.

On behalf of ZNA MALAYSIA KOI FISH CLUB, I would like to thank all Participants, Visitors, Sponsors, Advertisers, Koi Dealers for their kind participation and kind support monetary and in kind. We also thank the Judges, Trainee judges for the meticulous way that they went about judging. Last but not least, our friends from overseas ZNA chapters who had flown in all the way to join us in this wonderful koi gathering.

This show despite a new venue, has been well executed with hardly any hitch. Something that can only happen with love and dedication; the hall mark of volunteerism.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEART, WE THANK OUR HEROES : ALL OUR VOLUNTEERS, OUR COMMITTEE MEMBERS, WIVES, CHILDREN… They worked tirelessly throughout the whole week, some only with 2 to 3 hours of sleep in between.

WELL DONE!

THANK YOU & SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEXT SHOW

dompie
01-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Kebetulan saya sempet foto ikannya, dan ketemu sama Mas Eno disana

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4527/koims4.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7285/koi2ng2.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7688/koi3sf0.jpg

Eno TB
01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi Andiga dompie...
Oh ya ternyata teman kita ini ada yg tinggal di KL ,Kapan pulang ke jakarta , skali lg selamat ya atas pernikahannya.c u next.

PutNus
01-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi Andiga dompie...
Oh ya ternyata teman kita ini ada yg tinggal di KL ,Kapan pulang ke jakarta , skali lg selamat ya atas pernikahannya.c u next.

Sorry Papi nyalip nikh

Selamat datang kembali Di Jakarta.......Mas ENO
Setelah bertambah ilmu disana
Mari amalkan dalam praktek disini

Begini kata orang tuaku dahulu.......

Kumohon jadilah pohon

Kumohon jadilah pohon
Menjulang semakin tinggi,
Tapi mengakar dulu kebumi
Bungamu harum mewangi
Buahmu kau bagi bagi
Disini
Ditanah air sendiri
Diharibaan bumi Pertiwi

Jangan kau jadi awan,
Walaupun dia diawang awang
Tapi Selalu melayang layang

Memang awanpun turunkan hujan
Yang membawa kesuburan
Tapi dimana mencurahkannya?
bumi siapa yang disuburkannya?.

paimo
02-04-2008, 12:07 PM
he...he...he...
pujangga koi nya tambah satu lagi
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TanSL
07-04-2008, 10:29 AM
Here's photos from the show. Enjoy !

Judges and trainees judges meeting
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL01.jpg

Robby sibuk with show rules
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL02.jpg

Eno jugak
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL03.jpg

Show results of Main prizes...bisa comprehendo apa yg di tulis ?
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL04.jpg

Jugding...Pak Pak dari Indonesia joined the Richard Tan (president of ZNA Singapore and other judges from Singapore and Taiwan)
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL05.jpg

TanSL
07-04-2008, 10:34 AM
More photos from the show.

2 koi dari Indonesia... :lol:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL06.jpg

show ground
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL07.jpg

Lihat concentrasi Pak Robby...serious sekali donk
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL08.jpg

Trainee judges with Chief Secgen ZNA Jakarta Koi Chapter
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL09.jpg

more show ground
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL10.jpg

TanSL
07-04-2008, 10:39 AM

Trophies2 utama, 2 prize presentation days
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL11.jpg

Mr Hong (Presidente ZNA KL giving welcome speech)
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL12.jpg

Chief Judge dari Jepang giving talk...seperti biasa, no idea what he say in Jepangese but sounds nice lah !
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL13.jpg

Front row guests, all the young kois,...oops the trainee judges
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL14.jpg

Ribbon cutting to officially launch the show
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL15.jpg

TanSL
07-04-2008, 10:46 AM

Let the show begin....roll the drums !
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL16.jpg

See style of the many shaolin drummers ? hehehe..no lah, these kids are performing on behalf of their school who got some donations from the ZNA KL people. They are not from the monastery.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL17.jpg

Pak Husin Arief, the Presidente ZNA Jakarta presenting a trophy from ZNA JKT to the winner of the most entries koi
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL18.jpg

Pak Wira receiving trophy for 60Bu best in size non-gosanke
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL19.jpg

Paul Hooi (also SPKC customer) receiving trophy for superior champ
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL20.jpg

TanSL
07-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Last photos from the show. Klo aku ada waktu nanti dan dapat kebenaran dari rombongan koi frens dari JKT, mungkin aku post "JKT koi frens visit KL" di thread baru.

Yang (also SPKC customer), receiving trophy for 2nd runner up to GC
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL21.jpg

Brudder, Pak Ricky, aka Chester Aquino Istamto Secretary-General Zen Nippon Airinkai Jakarta Indonesia Chapter, receiving trophy for 1st runner up to GC
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL22.jpg

More trophy
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL23.jpg

Steven Sim, pemenang GC dapet koi ceramic
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL24.jpg

dan trophy
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL25.jpg

Pak Robby dapet momento utk Trainee judging work...
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL26.jpg

Pak Eno too, of course
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/tslkoi/ZNA%20KL%202008/ZNAKL27.jpg

hankoi
10-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Hi Andiga dompie...

Sorry Papi nyalip nikh

Selamat datang kembali Di Jakarta.......Mas ENO
Setelah bertambah ilmu disana
Mari amalkan dalam praktek disini

Begini kata orang tuaku dahulu.......

Kumohon jadilah pohon

Kumohon jadilah pohon
Menjulang semakin tinggi,
Tapi mengakar dulu kebumi
Bungamu harum mewangi
Buahmu kau bagi bagi
Disini
Ditanah air sendiri
Diharibaan bumi Pertiwi

Jangan kau jadi awan,
Walaupun dia diawang awang
Tapi Selalu melayang layang

Memang awanpun turunkan hujan
Yang membawa kesuburan
Tapi dimana mencurahkannya?
bumi siapa yang disuburkannya?.

Akuuur deh sama pak Hidayat, padi makin berisi makin merunduk :wink: :wink: :wink:

ronyandry
11-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Setuju bro Han
tetapi nunduknya jangan kelamaan ya :twisted: :twisted:

hankoi
11-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Setuju bro Han
tetapi nunduknya jangan kelamaan ya :twisted: :twisted:

Nunduknya sembari nyari recehan yang jatuh kok :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: