PDA

View Full Version : new low energy pump

svenni
28-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Hi,

I was in Germany at the Interkoi exhibition last weekend. I found very nice pumps there and I bought 2 samples for testing.

This is the 45.000 l/h pump (the 25.000 l/h pump looks the same but the pipe dia. Is smaller)
http://www.koi-collection.com/Images/rohrpumpe.jpg

The nominal values of the pumps are:

25.000 l/h, 75 Watt, max. height 3,5 metres and
45.000 l/h, 150 Watt, max. height 6,5 metres

I already installed the smaller pump in one of our ponds to check the reliability. I also tested the "real" power consumption of that pump. It is 137 Watt instead of the 75W on the label but it is still much better than a Tsurumi which actually needs 235 Watt with a flow rate of 15.000 l/h. The 45.000 l/h pump has not been tested regarding power consumption yet but I expect that it will be around 250W instead of the 150W on the label. But this would still be an excellent result considering that the power needed would be similar to a Tsurumi but the flow rate 3 times higher :D

These pumps might become a good alternative for bigger sized ponds and also prices might stay in an acceptable range. I expect that the 25.000 l/h pump will cost around 3 jt. (incl. shipping and import costs) and the 45.000 l/h pump around 4,5 jt. (incl. shipping and import costs).

I will keep you posted about the performance :D

Stanley
15-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Pak Sven,

Is it the Germany made? Any guarantee carry with this product?

Cheers.

svenni
15-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Pak Stanley,

the pump is produced in China. I was quite sceptic about it in first stage. However I talked to many people that were using the pump and the reply was 100% positive. The supplier who markets the pumps in Germany is giving a 6 month full replacement guarantee and Koi-Collection will do the same in Indonesia :wink: . There are a few manufacturers in China producing this kind of pump and most of them have problems with a stable quality. I know the supplier of the German market for quite a while already and I know his experience. He told me that he is surprised about the good quality and the price is really a bargain. He is handling these pumps for about 3 years now and the claim rate is too low to be mentioned in numbers (according to him he can count the claims on one hand :lol: ).

I will market the pumps under the label of Koi-Collection and I will give a full guarantee of 6 month for it (pump broken = replacement). If I was not sure that this product is good I would not consider marketing it. The damage of the reputation would be devastating.

BTW, the subsidy for electricity has been stopped by the goverment. Now we are facing a price of 1.380 Rp./KWh. In numbers it means that each 100 Watt additional power consumption will cost 72.000,-- Rp./month or 864.000,-- Rp./year :!: I will replace all Tsurumi pumps in my outlet when I get the new pumps because the monthly costs for PLN have doubled!

Robby Iwan
18-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Hi Sven,

I reserve 2 unit of 25T/h (@75 watt), when the pump will available?

Thanks& Regards

Davkoi
18-05-2008, 10:35 AM
hello Sven ,

Can i know the flow rate of 55 ton/hour pump in 2 meter height ?

svenni
18-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Sven,

Thanks& Regards

Hi Pak Robby,

the pumps are ordered and paid already but to keep the price low I need to ship by seafreight. The shipment is supposed to leave end of this month. I estimate that the first lot will arrive end of June. Then I have enough initial stock :D .

hello Sven ,

Can i know the flow rate of 55 ton/hour pump in 2 meter height ?

Pak Davkoi,

unfortunately there is no pump diagramme available from the supplier so I plan to make this diagramme myself once the pumps are here. I estimate that the 55000 liter pump will lose around 30-35% of its flow in 2 meter, so the flow rate should still be 36000 to 39000 liter per hour. I will also test the power consumption of all models, so that the customers will know the "true" values. As I mentioned at the beginning of the thread almost all pumps have a much lower value on the label and if you check it the surprise is big :lol:

steamkoi
18-05-2008, 07:08 PM
BTW, the subsidy for electricity has been stopped by the goverment. Now we are facing a price of 1.380 Rp./KWh. In numbers it means that each 100 Watt additional power consumption will cost 72.000,-- Rp./month or 864.000,-- Rp./year :!: I will replace all Tsurumi pumps in my outlet when I get the new pumps because the monthly costs for PLN have doubled!

I've heard it also about this .. and i'm planning to change my 400watt Tsurumi with some other brand..but i don't have any candidates yet :( .

Davkoi
18-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I've heard it also about this .. and i'm planning to change my 400watt Tsurumi with some other brand..but i don't have any candidates yet :( .

Bukan nya pak Irvan jual Resun water pump :lol: :lol: :lol:

steamkoi
18-05-2008, 08:43 PM

Bukan nya pak Irvan jual Resun water pump :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tentunya pak :) :D :D :D :D

Stanley
18-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi Pak Stanley,

the pump is produced in China. I was quite sceptic about it in first stage. However I talked to many people that were using the pump and the reply was 100% positive. The supplier who markets the pumps in Germany is giving a 6 month full replacement guarantee and Koi-Collection will do the same in Indonesia :wink: . There are a few manufacturers in China producing this kind of pump and most of them have problems with a stable quality. I know the supplier of the German market for quite a while already and I know his experience. He told me that he is surprised about the good quality and the price is really a bargain. He is handling these pumps for about 3 years now and the claim rate is too low to be mentioned in numbers (according to him he can count the claims on one hand :lol: ).

I will market the pumps under the label of Koi-Collection and I will give a full guarantee of 6 month for it (pump broken = replacement). If I was not sure that this product is good I would not consider marketing it. The damage of the reputation would be devastating.

Thanks for the explanation Pak..

Good quality with low wattage consumption and reasonable price -- hhhmmm... what a perfect combination!
Good bye Tsurumi...

Any special discount during the launcing ?? he3x.
:lol:

svenni
19-05-2008, 12:01 AM

Hi Pak Irvan,

I was in touch with some dealers already. The interest is big. I saw that you also have a shop. So if you are interested in that pump we still look for dealers :D

@Pak Davkoi:
Our pump is not from Resun :wink: . I think Resun does not have this kind of pump but I do not know for sure :oops:

@Pak Stanley:
I am still considering something for the coming Koi Show. As we have a booth there we might offer special discount for bookings there :D

gwij
19-05-2008, 09:22 AM

Ever heard about Fok, a brand of made in chinese or taiwan pump. It is also have a low wattage and huge output. Worth to be searched for.

steamkoi
19-05-2008, 10:35 PM

Ever heard about Fok, a brand of made in chinese or taiwan pump. It is also have a low wattage and huge output. Worth to be searched for.

i haven't heard about it, do you have the picture of the pump ?

steamkoi
19-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Hi Pak Irvan,

I was in touch with some dealers already. The interest is big. I saw that you also have a shop. So if you are interested in that pump we still look for dealers :D

--------------

Mr svenn I'd love too :) looking for forward for your info about the product :)

svenni
21-05-2008, 12:16 AM

Pak,

I am sure you will find plenty of suppliers if you really look for it. The problem is to find a product that performs well and is reliable. Chinese made products are very good at times but the problem is a stable quality. I was lucky because I already have feedback from users in Europe, so I can trust the quality. Otherwise I would not have considered marketing these pumps. BTW, ACE Hardware now also has this kind of pump in their product range. The motor is located on top of the water surface (like the japanese pumps). They sell a 38 cbm/h pump for 3,5 jt. but if you look at the pump you can see already that it will not last longer than 6 month :lol: . I have not checked what guarantee they give but I guess it is not going to be long :lol:

Davkoi
05-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Pak Davkoi,

unfortunately there is no pump diagramme available from the supplier so I plan to make this diagramme myself once the pumps are here. I estimate that the 55000 liter pump will lose around 30-35% of its flow in 2 meter, so the flow rate should still be 36000 to 39000 liter per hour. I will also test the power consumption of all models, so that the customers will know the "true" values. As I mentioned at the beginning of the thread almost all pumps have a much lower value on the label and if you check it the surprise is big :lol:

So Mr Sven , what about the pump diagramme ? do you already make the diagramme ?

Tks

svenni
06-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi Pak,

yes the diagramme is done. I need to figure out how to post it. Will do asap :mrgreen:

svenni
06-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Hope it works :mrgreen:

Please note that these are only rough figures. Anyway, it is not really recommended to use the pumps if you need to lift the water.......

http://www.koi-collection.com/Images/products/Flowdiapumps_files/image002.gif

chester
08-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Sven,

Is this the Chinese version of Red Devil 2? If such, need to see the performance direct, I consider to change some of mine in temporary ponds (local made Shimizu are craps :lol: ). And if any stock available, you may also wish to display and demo them this Sunday.

cheers

svenni
08-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Sven,

Is this the Chinese version of Red Devil 2? If such, need to see the performance direct, I consider to change some of mine in temporary ponds (local made Shimizu are craps :lol: ). And if any stock available, you may also wish to display and demo them this Sunday.

cheers

Hi Pak,

the Red Devil II has much more lift (head) but the 50cbm model was never launched since today (only the 20cbm version). Even made in China these pumps seem very reliable. I checked the response in Germany and so far nobody was unhappy with the pump. Some users already have them for 3-4 years. Anyway, I give a 12 month guarantee for the pumps :mrgreen:

I will have a display there on Sunday.

chester
08-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Ok, will discuss later. By the way I will need only 2-3 mtrs max lift, for my arowana ponds' bakki showers.

cheers

Teddy
08-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Dear Sven,
from the chart you gave, if I'm not mistaken for KC 25000 with 2 metres head will pump about 7000-8000LPH.Is it correct?
it's about 30% from its peak performance (25000 LPH).
Is it reccomended to use for TT?

cheers,

Hope it works :mrgreen:

Please note that these are only rough figures. Anyway, it is not really recommended to use the pumps if you need to lift the water.......

http://www.koi-collection.com/Images/products/Flowdiapumps_files/image002.gif

svenni
08-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi Pak Teddy,

unfortunately that is correct. As I mentioned the design of the pumps is for water circulation and not for lifting it. That's why the energy consumption is very low. For the smaller models I would not recommend a lift of more than 0,5 meters.

Gom 7rait
15-08-2008, 05:52 AM
Sven

Is it a sumersible one? What is the impeller types (radial or axial or combination)?
thank
cheers

svenni
15-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Sven

Is it a sumersible one? What is the impeller types (radial or axial or combination)?
thank
cheers

Hi Pak Gom,

the pump is submersible. About the impeller, sorry I dont know what type :oops:

steamkoi
19-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Sven

thank
cheers

The impeller type for this water pump is Axial :) :D

jozman
01-10-2008, 05:52 PM
pak, may i get the price list of all water pump????with a spec/catalog...ok

rvidella
02-11-2008, 09:32 PM
any update of this amazing pump, pak svenn?

pak rob ini gimana jadinya

Hi Sven,

Thanks& Regards

pengalamannya apa?

svenni
02-11-2008, 10:05 PM
any update of this amazing pump, pak svenn?

pak rob ini gimana jadinya

Hi Sven,

Thanks& Regards

pengalamannya apa?

Hi Pak Dodo,

the pumps are available quite a while already. Meanwhile they are also sold in Makaliwe :wink:

If you need a pump please contact the shop in Jati Asih. They can assist you.

Thanks.....

rvidella
02-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Hi Pak Dodo,

the pumps are available quite a while already. Meanwhile they are also sold in Makaliwe :wink:

Thanks.....

pak, actually i was asking ur experience using this pump ... if u can shed some info, i am sure would be beneficial to lotsa people

svenni
02-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi Pak Dodo,

Thanks.....

pak, actually i was asking ur experience using this pump ... if u can shed some info, i am sure would be beneficial to lotsa people

Ups, misunderstood :oops:

as I mentioned before I had some feedback from German users which used the Lifetech pumps for many years already. Response was very good. Also the pumps that I use in my place work without any problem. The only important issue is that hobbyists that want to use that pump should have a gravitation filter system. If you need to lift water with that pump, the flow rate will drop drastically even at small heights. This pump is excellent for circulating water but a desaster for lifting water :wink:

rvidella
02-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Ups, misunderstood :oops:

as I mentioned before I had some feedback from German users which used the Lifetech pumps for many years already. Response was very good. Also the pumps that I use in my place work without any problem. The only important issue is that hobbyists that want to use that pump should have a gravitation filter system. If you need to lift water with that pump, the flow rate will drop drastically even at small heights. This pump is excellent for circulating water but a desaster for lifting water :wink:

this time u got it mr svenn

:mrgreen:

thanks ya

KARHOMA
03-11-2008, 11:47 AM
:?

If you need to lift water with that pump, the flow rate will drop drastically even at small heights.

Satu hal lagi, jangan mereduce pipanya, air yg keluar akan drop juga bukannya menambah semburan spt pompa2 lain.

rvidella
03-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Satu hal lagi, jangan mereduce pipanya, air yg keluar akan drop juga bukannya menambah semburan spt pompa2 lain.

apakah hanya untuk pompa lifetech ini?

KARHOMA
03-11-2008, 02:54 PM

apakah hanya untuk pompa lifetech ini?

benar sekali pak, sedangkan untuk outflow menurut saya udah cukup besar ...

monscine
03-11-2008, 06:05 PM
[

thanks ya

makanya kalo ngomong jangan sambil makan, jadi deh orang salah ngerti :P

KARHOMA
03-11-2008, 06:10 PM
[

thanks ya

sambil berenang kali ....

rvidella
03-11-2008, 11:13 PM
[

thanks ya

sambil berenang kali ....

ho oh

monscine
10-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Svenni,

If you look to the table of lifetech, for instance, HP 55000, it mentions that the head could be up to 8,2m. Have you ever configured this?