Hello guest! It looks like you aren't a member already. Get now full access and register for free! And Don't Forget to get our KOI's ID Member Card

Penjurian KC ISM: Sakai Kohaku dan Sanke akan segera dilakukan, Klik Disini Untuk Info Selengkapnya.

Thread: The Magic Power of Kois

Superior Champion KOI's ID: Teja Utama's Avatar

The Magic Power of Kois

Why we have this madness?
    I believe lots of us having a little madness regarding their Kois. Either to the pond, keeping method, or for the koi itself... I noticed a lot of unusual things in a routine keeping these koi are even sometimes enough to make me stop to do it, because I think there are things (that are) more specific. Things are more basic as the reason. If we sacrifice a lot, land, money to buy equipment, fish and even the time that we provide for it, then surely there is a sufficient reason.

Growth, pattern, color / quality of the skin, familiarity or even it’s historical value; these are some of the reasons that I had on my tendency in keeping koi

I also, in the end, got some obsession to the pond too. Now I want to have a pond with the best circulation system, the best filtration system, to be able to provide the best environment for my kois.

But still, I wasn’t able to find any reason why should it’s Koi?
    I'm sure there are plenty of other hobbies that require same attention, perhaps more beauty, but it never drag me out ...

Or is it because the “magic power” of the water?
    Koi-s ID : 2010 0335 0421

Superior Champion KOI's ID: Tjendra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teja Utama View Post
    Why we have this madness?
    I believe lots of us having a little madness regarding their Kois. Either to the pond, keeping method, or for the koi itself... I noticed a lot of unusual things in a routine keeping these koi are even sometimes enough to make me stop to do it, because I think there are things (that are) more specific. Things are more basic as the reason. If we sacrifice a lot, land, money to buy equipment, fish and even the time that we provide for it, then surely there is a sufficient reason.

Growth, pattern, color / quality of the skin, familiarity or even it’s historical value; these are some of the reasons that I had on my tendency in keeping koi

I also, in the end, got some obsession to the pond too. Now I want to have a pond with the best circulation system, the best filtration system, to be able to provide the best environment for my kois.

But still, I wasn’t able to find any reason why should it’s Koi?
    I'm sure there are plenty of other hobbies that require same attention, perhaps more beauty, but it never drag me out ...

Or is it because the “magic power” of the water?
    Don't forget best circulation also include with best water pump...don't forget us BOSSCO water pump, your best choice of pump...boss Nya pompa air yah BOSSCO...wkwkwk wkwkwk.....peace...

Superior Champion KOI's ID: Teja Utama's Avatar
    Noted...
    Koi-s ID : 2010 0335 0421