To all koi hobbyists and friends,
After a successful Takachio Grow Out Event which ended last sunday, time for a new Grow Out Event....

Gonjiro Jumbo Tosai Sanke Grow Out Event

All koi pieces comes with Breeder Birth Certificate and 90% of it are Females.
For this event, it will be a first-come-first serve basis, once selection if over, the koi pieces will be kept at our Singapore farm for 6 months.. After 6 months of grooming, I will invite Mr Odakan and Mr Gonjiro down to my farm for the judging.

Pictures and prices have been updated in my blog. http://fishauction.blogspot.com

For more enquiries, please give me a call @ H/P +62-85890508999 (JKT)

Judge From Japan : Mr Odakan Yoshida & Mr Gonjiro

PRIZES:

Grand Champion - Trophy + Cash S$1118
1st Runner-up - Trophy + Cash S$688
2nd Runner-up - Trophy + Cash S$388
Best Tategoi - Trophy + Cash S$688

On top of the cash prizes mentioned above, GRAND CHAMPION WINNER and BEST TATEGOI WINNER will both get a FREE RETURN AIR TICKET to JAPAN to go Koi Hunting with me.

All those who participate in this Gonjiro Grow Out Event and did not get any major prizes as mentioned above, please just be around on the judging day. You will be given a chance to win our LUCKY DRAW PRIZE!!! It will be a very special prize that you will NOT want to miss... If your name have been drawn and you are not around, this prize will roll over to our next event. Which means, there will be TWO Major Lucky Draw Prize for the next event..

Hope the prizes have attracted you....

GONJIRO Sanke Have Very Good Quality, All These Sanke The Beni Very Deep And Even, Many Pieces Have Very Good Shine, The Sumi Quality Are Top Level Too, Sumi Inside Skin - Deep And Good Shine, These Are Very Good Tategoi. Good Try, Dont Miss !!

ps. we will not be liable for any damage or death of the koi pieces HOWEVER, if the colour disappears totally, we will do a full refund to you. Mr Gonjiro said that 90% are female, so if the fish turns out to be male, Mr Gonjiro will do a replacement... =)

Thank you,
Jacky