Hello guest! It looks like you aren't a member already. Get now full access and register for free! And Don't Forget to get our KOI's ID Member Card

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GO Event Pictures

Super Moderator KOI's ID:
    Mas Sven, Mas Ajik,

Klo ga salah showa utk GO event sudah diukur.., apakah gambar dengan ukuran ikannya bisa ditayangkan pa, atau mungkin klo repot diposting daftarnya aja no ikan dan ukuran, tks
    KOI's ID. 2006 0021 0003

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Dear all,

ukuran ikan sudah di tambahin. Ukuran ada di bawa fotonya, sebelah kanan nomor ikan.

Just in case you cannot understand my Bahasa: Size is added in the filename on the bottom of each picture, beside the fish/photo number

I saw the fishes yesterday after coming back from Vietnam. They are really good!
    Cheers

Sven

Superior Champion KOI's ID:
    Dear all,

ukuran ikan sudah di tambahin. Ukuran ada di bawa fotonya, sebelah kanan nomor ikan.

Just in case you cannot understand my Bahasa: Size is added in the filename on the bottom of each picture, beside the fish/photo number

I saw the fishes yesterday after coming back from Vietnam. They are really good!
    Hi Sven,

Thanks for the measurements, it is helpful to understand the price tag of the fish (Rp. 3,950,000/ea) now. The sizes are almost twice bigger than the sizes that SPKC's similar event last Dec/Jan in Malaysia (RM800/ea equivalent to about Rp 2 mils/ea) and the quality of these Oomo Showas are equal if they are not slightly better than the Dainichi Showas of such SPKC event.

With transportation cost + import tax of the fish, I think Rp 3,950,00/ea is a very reasonable price, in comparison to the size and the quality.

I will take one of those and I will try to ask some of my friends to take them too, but if participants are plenty I will wait till last minutes in order to respect KOI'S's members first.

Cheers

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Hi,

we will receive 6 replacement showa this Thursday as 6 Koi dropped colour during the transport last time. The updated photos of all koi are here

http://www.koi-collection.com/Indone...pics/index.htm
    Cheers

Sven

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123