Hello guest! It looks like you aren't a member already. Get now full access and register for free! And Don't Forget to get our KOI's ID Member Card

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The GO SPKC & 4th Odakan Shipment

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Is this the complete list ?

Superior Champion KOI's ID:
    SL,

To be fair I think SPKC should also better send PM's to each of the owners located in Indonesia asking or informing them about the shipment to Indonesia and how, since they may not be reading this Forum and or members of KOIS. This is to avoid later misunderstanding with the respective owners if their fish are left behind just because no communication and or information from SPKC as the event facilitator / seller directly to them/buyer.

That at least what I would do if I am SPKC.

Thanks for your attention mate.

Cheers

SL,

To be fair I think SPKC should also better send PM's to each of the owners located in Indonesia asking or informing them about the shipment to Indonesia and how, since they may not be reading this Forum and or members of KOIS. This is to avoid later misunderstanding with the respective owners if their fish are left behind just because no communication and or information from SPKC as the event facilitator / seller directly to them/buyer.

That at least what I would do if I am SPKC.

Thanks for your attention mate.

Cheers

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    I know that. Problem is, some bought through friends thus I won't know who's who. SPKC will ship all anyway. Target now is sometime middle of next week, subject to Sven's facility ready for them.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I know that. Problem is, some bought through friends thus I won't know who's who. SPKC will ship all anyway. Target now is sometime middle of next week, subject to Sven's facility ready for them.

Thanks for the suggestions.
    Noted, on that case you could ask to the orderer (the friend) to inform about the shipment plan anyway it just a mere suggestion.

Looking forward to seeing that GO and Odakan fish in coming Jakarta International Koi Show :P

Cheers

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Hi Guys,

ponds are prepared and I await the shipment. we will also get some very exciting Nissai along with the shipment, all together 36 boxes with excellent koi

I discussed with Pak Ajik that the koi should remain in quarantine for 5 days before they are picked up. However, if owners want to pick up their koi directly please contact me and I will prepare it.
    Cheers

Sven

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Ups....

I forgot to mention the 16 Maruyama Tosai. Really good fishes

http://www.koi-collection.com/indone...e/kolamc4.html
    Cheers

Sven

Junior Young Champion KOI's ID:
    ikut pulang juga ya

bastian HG-005

thanks!

Banned KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by TanSL
    Not yet, sir. There are more to come

Banned KOI's ID:
    Hi Prens,

Dari hasil diskusi terakhir dengan p TSL dan p Sven, berikut informasi terkini pengiriman koi GO SPKC & 4th Odakan Cup:

1. Jadwal pengiriman ikan ke Jakarta sedikit mundur menjadi pertengahan minggu depan. Jadwal pastinya akan diinformasikan kemudian lewat forum.

2. Seluruh ikan akan dikirim via Koi - Collection dan akan ditempatkan dan dikarantina selama 5 hari. Namun demikian apabila ada pemilik yang akan langsung mengambil ikannya segera setelah tiba, it's oke

3. Ikan baru bisa diambil setelah shipment cost sudah dibayar lunas

4. Pembayaran shipment cost dilakukan di rekening KOI's, yang akan diinformasikan kemudian berikut dengan informasi mengenai shipment cost per ekor yang sekarang lagi dihitung SPKC dan Koi-Collection

5. Seluruh ikan sudah harus diambil selambat - lambatnya dua minggu setelah kedatangan karena kolam akan digunakan Koi - Collection untuk keperluan lain.

6. Koi - Collection akan melakukan handling sebaik-baiknya dengan menyediakan good environment for the koi, tetapi harap dicatat bahwa Koi-Collection tidak bertanggungjawab apabila ada ikan yang sakit atau bahkan mati.

7. Koi - Collection bersedia mengirim koi tersebut ke luar Jakarta, namun dengan kondisi yang sama yaitu tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap risiko apapun yang terjadi pada saat pengiriman. Biaya pengiriman ikan diperkirakan Rp500k-1000k per box (mention to my buddy, Riwin)

8. Informasi lainnya akan disampaikan menyusul melalui forum ini

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast