Hello guest! It looks like you aren't a member already. Get now full access and register for free! And Don't Forget to get our KOI's ID Member Card

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oomo Showa Grow Out Competition Event

Banned KOI's ID:

Oomo Showa Grow Out Competition Event

Dear Participant & Other Forum Members,

Forum ini dibuat untuk mendiskusikan perkembangan koi - koi peserta Oomo Showa GO di Koi-Collection. Setelah registrasi event ditutup, seluruh koi ditempatkan dalam satu kolam, terpisah dari koi lainnya termasuk the rest "Oomo Showa". Laporan terakhir koi - koi tersebut berkembang baik, beberapa diantaranya sudah mulai terlihat jelas perkembangan sumi-nya.

Mungkin p Sven bisa mengupdate perkembangan paling akhir, berikut membuat foto terbaru dan mempostingnya di forum ini.

Ada prediksi siapa yang akan memenangkan kontes ini? Pada saat awal, ikan p Robby DSC_0155 banyak diunggulkan, apakah peluangnya masih sebesar sebelumnya

Sekadar mengingat, inilah para contender GO Oomo Showa:

BRgds,
    Ajik

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Dear all,

I know that everyone is interested in the progress (especially the non-Jakartans). However I try to avoid putting too much stress on the fishes. I am currently working on how to get movies on my website and it seems working. I will try to shoot a movie tomorrow and put it online. By that way everyone can see the progress and I do not need to net the fishes. I think the fishes grow well but I will chnage the basic food pellets now from breeder pro to Ogata food which I expect to have better results. Anyway, we can see some growth already and I would suggest to do a one time netting after 3 month (halftime) to make new photos and measuring. I will also give some personal ranking within this week which is, of course, only a personal opinion
    Cheers

Sven

Superior Champion KOI's ID:
    Dear all,

I know that everyone is interested in the progress (especially the non-Jakartans). However I try to avoid putting too much stress on the fishes. I am currently working on how to get movies on my website and it seems working. I will try to shoot a movie tomorrow and put it online. By that way everyone can see the progress and I do not need to net the fishes. I think the fishes grow well but I will chnage the basic food pellets now from breeder pro to Ogata food which I expect to have better results. Anyway, we can see some growth already and I would suggest to do a one time netting after 3 month (halftime) to make new photos and measuring. I will also give some personal ranking within this week which is, of course, only a personal opinion

Why Ogata? just curious ...

cheers

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by chester

cheers
    Because it will be part of my product range and is for sure better than breeder pro . Actually we provide a very good nutrtion as we use tyhe food supplements from Koi-Solutions but by using a better basic pellet we can improve further....
    Cheers

Sven

Superior Champion KOI's ID:

cheers
    Because it will be part of my product range and is for sure better than breeder pro . Actually we provide a very good nutrtion as we use tyhe food supplements from Koi-Solutions but by using a better basic pellet we can improve further....

Noted yours, I once saw only Manda and Hi Silk pellets on your store but never Ogata, that's why I asked. So you'd like to pump the body fist ?

cheers

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by svenni

cheers

Noted yours, I once saw only Manda and Hi Silk pellets on your store but never Ogata, that's why I asked. So you'd like to pump the body fist ?

cheers
    Hi Pak,

yes we have the High-Silk which is an excellent food but is is quite expensive. The food I will get now is 55.000 Rp./kg and I am confident that it works well.

As you know we have a 40-45 cm target for the koi by December, so I want to make sure we reach it

BTW, one koi is already well above 30 cm (I guess approx. 35 cm)
    Cheers

Sven

Banned KOI's ID:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As you know we have a 40-45 cm target for the koi by December, so I want to make sure we reach it

Are you sure the koi not 34 cm when the event start?

Grand Champion KOI's ID: Davkoi's Avatar
    Hello Mr Svenni ,

Do you have plan for Grow Out Event II ?
    What type of Ogata food do you use ?

Tks

Davkoi
    WWW.DAVKOI.COM

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajik Raffles
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure the koi not 34 cm when the event start?
    The biggest koi is your koi . I think it got 32 cm when we received it...
    Cheers

Sven

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by Davkoi
    Hello Mr Svenni ,

Do you have plan for Grow Out Event II ?
    What type of Ogata food do you use ?

Tks

Davkoi
    I am sure we will do such an event again but maybe with slightly smaller (and cheaper ) koi.

I will receive 10 kgs. of the standard formular shortly. Later I will have 4 different foods available, Standard, Spirulina, High-Silk and Wheatgerm. The food is pricewise in a mid-segment and should provide very good quality at affordable prices. I will put the food online once I have it in my stock (within the next 5-10 days).
    Cheers

Sven

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast