Hello guest! It looks like you aren't a member already. Get now full access and register for free! And Don't Forget to get our KOI's ID Member Card

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Growth Out Competition Event

Banned KOI's ID:

Growth Out Competition Event

Dear Calon Partisipan,

Sebagai tindak lanjut dari diskusi mengenai Growth Out Competition Event, baik di forum ini maupun pada saat penyelenggaraan 3rd All Indonesian Young Koi Show, di Taman Mini, Sentul Park Koi Center (SPKC), sebagai salah satu mitra KOI’s dalam ber-Koi-ria, akan menyelenggarakan event tersebut di Indonesia.

Event ini biasanya menjadi ajang para hobiis untuk meningkatkan atau menguji kemampuan apresiasinya dalam memilih koi tosai yang berpotensi menjadi koi berkualitas, baik dari body, kualitas warna, pola, dan aspek – aspek lainnya. Koi yang dipilih para hobiis akan dibesarkan bersama dalam satu kolam selama jangka waktu tertentu (biasanya 6 bulan) untuk kemudian dinilai oleh panel juri yang sudah ditentukan sebelumnya. Keuntungan para hobbis yang mengikuti event ini, selain meningkatkan kemampuan apresiasinya, juga berpeluang mendapatkan koi berkualitas dengan “reasonable price”

SPKC sendiri sudah berkali – kali menyelenggarakan event ini di fasilitas mereka di Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (lihat www.sentulpark-koi.com), yang diikuti juga oleh beberapa hobiis di Indonesia. Koi – koi tersebut didatangkan dari berbagai farm ternama di Jepang, seperti:
    Hoshikin Kohaku: http://www.sentulpark-koi.com/spkcadmin ... /c473.html,
    Dainichi Showa: http://www.sentulpark-koi.com/spkcadmin ... /c477.html,
    Omosako Shiro: http://www.sentulpark-koi.com/spkcadmin ... /c479.html,
    ataupun farm lainnya.

Di Indonesia, SPKC akan berkolaborasi dengan Mr. Sven (Koi-Collection) dalam menyelenggarakan event ini. SPKC akan mendatangkan koi tosai berkualitas langsung dari Jepang, sementara Mr. Sven akan menyediakan fasilitas kolamnya selama event diselenggarakan. Bagi calon partisipan yang ingin tahu fasilitas Koi-Collection bisa mengakses langsung ke: http://www.koi-collection.com

Ketentuan mengenai event ini akan diposting kemudian. Saat ini SPKC membutuhkan masukan kira – kira varian koi dan farm apa yang paling diminati oleh calon partisipan di Indonesia. Selanjutnya SPKC akan mencarikan koi tersebut langsung ke Jepang, bersamaan dengan agenda mereka menghadiri Koi show di Jepang minggu ini.

Nah calon partisipan yang budiman, silahkan posting koi dan farm mana yang paling anda minati dengan menyebutkan jenis koi dan farm asalnya, bila perlu sekalian dengan oyagoinya (Is it right, Mr. TSL?).

Brgds

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    akhirnya... a GO event in Indo

Saya usul Minuma Goshiki atau Omosako Showa (kayanya bakalan mahal nih) atau kindai showa nya Doraku/Gonjiro atau apa aja deh
    2009 0021 0183

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Yes, Pak Ajik. Will need to know what koi variety the participants wants. SPKC will be in Japan this weekend, so they can try to find what you like for this event. As it is, the coming new shipment to SPKC includes:
    1. Maruyama top grade tosai
    2. Very high grade tosai from Nogami, Oomo and Marusyo
    3. Gonjiro sanke
    4. Sakai tosai

Item 1 and 3 are high priced koi. Item 4 you can find a lot in Jakarta.
    I will personally recommend to consider item 2, Oomo showa. Fujio san is scheduled to come to Malaysia in June. Maybe I can try to get him to be in Jakarta to give a talk on how to select showa and then you can choose your showa for the grow out event. This will be more interesting. You can learn from the master before you do the practical yourselves.

Anyway, its your choice. You tell me what you want and I will ask SPKC to find for you.

I have spoken to Sven and we have even identified which pond at his place to do the grow out.

Cheers

PS: hehehe, another one more reason for me to come to JKT. Pak Robby, please be on the standby....

Junior Young Champion KOI's ID:
    Suggestion sakai tosai kohaku from rose bloodline .

Super Moderator KOI's ID:
    1. Maruyama top grade tosai
    2. Very high grade tosai from Nogami, Oomo and Marusyo
    3. Gonjiro sanke
    4. Sakai tosai

Anyway, its your choice. You tell me what you want and I will ask SPKC to find for you.

Cheers

PS: hehehe, another one more reason for me to come to JKT. Pak Robby, please be on the standby....[/quote]

Pak TanSL,

My choice is one of showa from Nogami,Oomo or Genjiro, bring them to jkt..no worry.. I be here standby..

Ditunggu kabar baiknya
    KOI's ID. 2006 0021 0003

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Hi Guys,

I just registered because Tan informed me this weekend that tou have a forum here.

About the grow out event we already agreed to do it. I will need a bit time to prepare the new ponds as we also want to get more fishes from SPKC to Indonesia asap. I will be in Malaysia again within the next 2-3 weeks to select some koi there. The event can surely start by end of May/beginning of June but it depends when the fishes will be available. The preparation of the ponds will be finished within this month.

I am also excited to join such an event and hope to get a good result
    Cheers

Sven

Superior Champion KOI's ID:
    Sven,

Facilitator (Koi Collection) can only join the event for the fish which are not picked by participants by the deadline. In other words, you pick only last.

I would think that the Forum will agree upon.

cheers

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    In that case I will join the competition in Malaysia then and bring the koi into Indonesia after that
    Cheers

Sven

Superior Champion KOI's ID:
    No problem as long as the event place is in Malaysia

Banned KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by TanSL
    I will personally recommend to consider item 2, Oomo showa. Fujio san is scheduled to come to Malaysia in June. Maybe I can try to get him to be in Jakarta to give a talk on how to select showa and then you can choose your showa for the grow out event. This will be more interesting. You can learn from the master before you do the practical yourselves.
    Tan, I preferred Showa Variety from Breeder like Oomo, Isa, Ueno or Marudo if possible

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast