Hello guest! It looks like you aren't a member already. Get now full access and register for free! And Don't Forget to get our KOI's ID Member Card

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Growth Out Competition Event

Superior Champion KOI's ID:
    Yes, Pak Ajik. Will need to know what koi variety the participants wants. SPKC will be in Japan this weekend, so they can try to find what you like for this event. As it is, the coming new shipment to SPKC includes:
    1. Maruyama top grade tosai
    2. Very high grade tosai from Nogami, Oomo and Marusyo
    3. Gonjiro sanke
    4. Sakai tosai

Item 1 and 3 are high priced koi. Item 4 you can find a lot in Jakarta.
    I will personally recommend to consider item 2, Oomo showa. Fujio san is scheduled to come to Malaysia in June. Maybe I can try to get him to be in Jakarta to give a talk on how to select showa and then you can choose your showa for the grow out event. This will be more interesting. You can learn from the master before you do the practical yourselves.

Anyway, its your choice. You tell me what you want and I will ask SPKC to find for you.

I have spoken to Sven and we have even identified which pond at his place to do the grow out.

Cheers

PS: hehehe, another one more reason for me to come to JKT. Pak Robby, please be on the standby....

Pak Ajik,

My congratulations on KOIS and you for have been pioneering the GO Event in collaboration with SPKC and K-Collections. Hope we could have more funs with the events.

SL,

If I could suggest please kindly ask SPKC to give better price for per unit of fish, notewithstanding that shipment cost is inclusive, than the one that SPKC usually holds in Malaysia (of RM 800/fish), but with no less qualities from the leading breeders.

Reasons are simple:

-1- SPKC is supported very well by Japanese leading breeders (including but not limeted Sakai, Omosako, Dainichi, Oomo, Nogami etc) so SPKC could always negotiate a better package price for the new emerging market which is Indonesia.

-2- This kind of event is relatively new for most of Indonesian hobbyists therefore people needs to socialize it first. If the given price is a very reasonable one, people will be more attracted to try (and error) the event.

-3- SPKC practically will have no competitors in hosting this kind of event in Indonesia (because of the above -1-) so the future market will be very promising. SPKC could play with large quantities and it presses the shipment cost as well.

-4- GO event in Indonesia is still a sunrise industry while it might have been sunset in Malaysia and or Singapore due to many koi centers hosting the same events. Again, SPKC should see the potentiality of this market.

-5- Some other reasons that I may not be able to think of

Anyway, the final call is on you/SPKC, I could only suggest.

cheers

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    Looks like the response so far is for showa. Good.

Pak Ricky, the quality of the koi available now is at par or higher than the 3 GO at SPKC. Why? Its time of the year when breeders have grown their tosai to a reasonable size and are focusing on selling these higher quality koi. It's the season thing lar. So, its rather hard to hunt for fantastic deals like what we get for the 3 GO at this point of time. Price is expected to be higher for sure, unless we want to wait till closer to end of the year..which is a loooong wait. Lower quality, I believe, will kill such events. Well, there's always other ways of doing this, maybe high quality koi from breeder not well known.

Pak Sven, I fully agree with Ricky, its not fair to the facilitator to compete. If you wanna play, come join at SPKC GO events.

Baby Champion KOI's ID:

isawa kohaku

if possible,
    please bring us isawa kohaku

Banned KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by svenni
    Hi Guys,

I just registered because Tan informed me this weekend that tou have a forum here.

About the grow out event we already agreed to do it. I will need a bit time to prepare the new ponds as we also want to get more fishes from SPKC to Indonesia asap. I will be in Malaysia again within the next 2-3 weeks to select some koi there. The event can surely start by end of May/beginning of June but it depends when the fishes will be available. The preparation of the ponds will be finished within this month.

I am also excited to join such an event and hope to get a good result
    Pak Sven,

Tq for giving your faclility to support this event. I am also excited and waiting for the event soon

Brgds

Banned KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by chester
    Quote Originally Posted by TanSL
    Pak Ajik,

My congratulations on KOIS and you for have been pioneering the GO Event in collaboration with SPKC and K-Collections. Hope we could have more funs with the events.
    Tq p Ricky. Need everyone support to make this GO hapen

Brgds

Hi SL, understood your reasoning anyway please try to minimize the cost of the grow out fish, at least be par with SPKC's current events' unit price
    (of RM 800/fish or equivalent to Rp 2 mils/fish, landed @ Koi Collection).
    Thanks

Hi Bung Ajik, no problem, I will support your activities. Kapan kontes lagi?

cheers

Banned KOI's ID:
    Kayaknya perlu konsolidasi dulu nih, p ricky. Bagusnya diselaraskan dengan agenda APKI Kemaren temen - temen APKI ndorong lagi buat take over Jakarta Chapter, tp secara pribadi saya concern untuk memperkuat sisi pendanaan KOI's dulu

Brgds,

Pak Aji,

Noted yours, kalo main dorong semua orang juga bisa. APKI seharusnya memfasilitasi take overnya JC oleh KOI's, sebagai asosiasi induk.

Anyway, konsolidasi KOIS dapat dimengerti dan sangat normal karena kalau mau bikin event tidak bisa setengah-setengah (termasuk size maksimum koi yang dilombakan, he he he).

Cheers

Super Moderator KOI's ID:
    Quote Originally Posted by chester
    Pak Aji,

Anyway, konsolidasi KOIS dapat dimengerti dan sangat normal karena kalau mau bikin event tidak bisa setengah-setengah (termasuk size maksimum koi yang dilombakan, he he he).

Cheers

para KOIs,

Maju terus.., jangan setengah2..setuju sama Chester termasuk size up to max.. , termasuk take over Jkt Chapter, (klo diizinkan sama yg punya.. )
    KOI's ID. 2006 0021 0003

Adult Champion KOI's ID:
    I agree too. Jangan sampai setengah-setengah. Bikin complete lar...hehehe, hope I know what you are talking about here..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast