PDA

View Full Version : Oomo Showa Grow Out Competition Event

Ajik Raffles
24-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Dear Participant & Other Forum Members,

Forum ini dibuat untuk mendiskusikan perkembangan koi - koi peserta Oomo Showa GO di Koi-Collection. Setelah registrasi event ditutup, seluruh koi ditempatkan dalam satu kolam, terpisah dari koi lainnya termasuk the rest "Oomo Showa". Laporan terakhir koi - koi tersebut berkembang baik, beberapa diantaranya sudah mulai terlihat jelas perkembangan sumi-nya.

Mungkin p Sven bisa mengupdate perkembangan paling akhir, berikut membuat foto terbaru dan mempostingnya di forum ini.

Ada prediksi siapa yang akan memenangkan kontes ini? Pada saat awal, ikan p Robby DSC_0155 banyak diunggulkan, apakah peluangnya masih sebesar sebelumnya :wink:

Sekadar mengingat, inilah para contender GO Oomo Showa:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0002_KWachid.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0004_Boy.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0010_Cahyohartono.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0013_IvanPermana.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0014_AhmadBudi.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0015_AjikRaffles.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0150_AdiPriadi.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0154_AdiPriadi.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0155_RobbyIwan.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0157_BerylEko.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0163_TanGwan.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0165_Sajuti.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0168_Ichal.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0171_TanGwan.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0177_AnggitSafero.jpg http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/zlanwar/0195_RendyEkarantio.jpg

BRgds,
Ajik

svenni
24-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Dear all,

I know that everyone is interested in the progress (especially the non-Jakartans). However I try to avoid putting too much stress on the fishes. I am currently working on how to get movies on my website and it seems working. I will try to shoot a movie tomorrow and put it online. By that way everyone can see the progress and I do not need to net the fishes. I think the fishes grow well but I will chnage the basic food pellets now from breeder pro to Ogata food which I expect to have better results. Anyway, we can see some growth already and I would suggest to do a one time netting after 3 month (halftime) to make new photos and measuring. I will also give some personal ranking within this week which is, of course, only a personal opinion :wink:

chester
24-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Dear all,

I know that everyone is interested in the progress (especially the non-Jakartans). However I try to avoid putting too much stress on the fishes. I am currently working on how to get movies on my website and it seems working. I will try to shoot a movie tomorrow and put it online. By that way everyone can see the progress and I do not need to net the fishes. I think the fishes grow well but I will chnage the basic food pellets now from breeder pro to Ogata food which I expect to have better results. Anyway, we can see some growth already and I would suggest to do a one time netting after 3 month (halftime) to make new photos and measuring. I will also give some personal ranking within this week which is, of course, only a personal opinion :wink:

Why Ogata? just curious ...

cheers

svenni
25-07-2007, 09:45 AM

cheers

Because it will be part of my product range and is for sure better than breeder pro :wink: . Actually we provide a very good nutrtion as we use tyhe food supplements from Koi-Solutions but by using a better basic pellet we can improve further....

chester
25-07-2007, 10:51 AM

cheers

Because it will be part of my product range and is for sure better than breeder pro :wink: . Actually we provide a very good nutrtion as we use tyhe food supplements from Koi-Solutions but by using a better basic pellet we can improve further....

Noted yours, I once saw only Manda and Hi Silk pellets on your store but never Ogata, that's why I asked. So you'd like to pump the body fist ?

cheers

svenni
25-07-2007, 01:42 PM

cheers

Noted yours, I once saw only Manda and Hi Silk pellets on your store but never Ogata, that's why I asked. So you'd like to pump the body fist ?

cheers

Hi Pak,

yes we have the High-Silk which is an excellent food but is is quite expensive. The food I will get now is 55.000 Rp./kg and I am confident that it works well.

As you know we have a 40-45 cm target for the koi by December, so I want to make sure we reach it :D

BTW, one koi is already well above 30 cm (I guess approx. 35 cm) :lol:

Ajik Raffles
25-07-2007, 03:27 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you know we have a 40-45 cm target for the koi by December, so I want to make sure we reach it :D

Are you sure the koi not 34 cm when the event start? :lol:

Davkoi
25-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Hello Mr Svenni ,

Do you have plan for Grow Out Event II ?
What type of Ogata food do you use ?

Tks

Davkoi

svenni
25-07-2007, 06:08 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure the koi not 34 cm when the event start? :lol:

The biggest koi is your koi :lol: . I think it got 32 cm when we received it... :wink:

svenni
25-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Hello Mr Svenni ,

Do you have plan for Grow Out Event II ?
What type of Ogata food do you use ?

Tks

Davkoi

I am sure we will do such an event again but maybe with slightly smaller (and cheaper :wink: ) koi.

I will receive 10 kgs. of the standard formular shortly. Later I will have 4 different foods available, Standard, Spirulina, High-Silk and Wheatgerm. The food is pricewise in a mid-segment and should provide very good quality at affordable prices. I will put the food online once I have it in my stock (within the next 5-10 days).

chester
25-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Hi Pak,

yes we have the High-Silk which is an excellent food but is is quite expensive. The food I will get now is 55.000 Rp./kg and I am confident that it works well.

BTW, one koi is already well above 30 cm (I guess approx. 35 cm) :lol:[/quote]

Oomo Showa grows easy and relatively fast, Ogata foods will do just fine.

My champion 55Bu Oomo kindai which won in last Apr contest grows to 62 cm now but the sumi on the back is slighly disappearing. The Sakai (same size in contest) grows till 60cm only with stronger sumi now but thinning red. Both shiroji are first class but they will not win any numbers if there is any show tomorrow :D

I may have to look for a Dainichi now .... :roll:

Btw, your fax is received well today and I confirm the contents. Thanks

Cheers

elcaro5
26-07-2007, 08:04 AM
Hi,

I use Ogata "special" / performance ?

The fishes like it very much & of course they growth well too.

This is my personal experience.

Gruess & salam KOI's

Tan GA

Ajik Raffles
26-07-2007, 11:36 AM
The biggest koi is your koi :lol: . I think it got 32 cm when we received it... :wink:

That's the meaning of GO, the bigger the winner, isn't it? :lol:

chester
26-07-2007, 02:40 PM

untung GOnya ikan koi, bukan paus :lol:

svenni
26-07-2007, 08:16 PM

untung GOnya ikan koi, bukan paus :lol:

:mrgreen: ....if it has a nice pattern, why not :lol:

I don't think that the biggest will win. So far one of the smallest has the best allover quality (Owner: Pak Tan Gwan An). Anyway I shot the video today and I hope to get it online tonight (As well as videos from the other ponds). I will get some feedback about the file size after I converted the videos. The 4 minute broadcast of SCTV (it's in our Gallery) has 13 MB which is quite high when using a Modem but for Speedy users the download time is acceptable. The clips I shot today have a lower resolution and are max. 1,5 minutes, so I guess it is accessible for everyone....

svenni
26-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi,

the video clip is online now. To see it click thisd link

http://www.koi-collection.com/Video/Pond%20D1%20Video.html

or visit our website and look in the gallery. The file size is 6,5 MB. My friend in Germany told me it took him only 1 second to download :lol:

elcaro5
27-07-2007, 07:49 AM
hi, Sven

we couldn't download the file coz of only link is available.

thats why the download is very fast.

is that true ?

Highly appreciate your efforts.

Thanks,
Tan GA

Ajik Raffles
27-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Nice video, p Sven. Thank you for your effort...

I saw them directly yesterday. Have to admit the smallest koi belong to p Tan have good pattern and strong hi also, but all the koi growing well in term of body and sumi. Thank you to p Sven who give them "nice smell" pellet :lol:

svenni
27-07-2007, 12:12 PM
hi, Sven

we couldn't download the file coz of only link is available.

thats why the download is very fast.

is that true ?

Highly appreciate your efforts.

Thanks,
Tan GA

Pak Tan,

I do not know whether it is possible to download the movie. At least you can view it online :lol:

I will check and keep you updated. At least I am happy to have managed uploading videos. The software for modifying and converting is quite complicated, so you need to study hours over hours to understand :cry:

Anyway, finally I got the result and I will use this feature also for the new Nissai to provide a video beside the photo...

elcaro5
27-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Hi,

Mr. Ajik,
I saw them directly yesterday. Have to admit the smallest koi belong to p Tan have good pattern and strong hi also

Somebody has offered to buy my koi. But for the sake of GO event, I don't want to sell it, coz we want to learn "how to grow koi" from this event.

Thanks,
Tan GA

svenni
27-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Hi,

Mr. Ajik,
I saw them directly yesterday. Have to admit the smallest koi belong to p Tan have good pattern and strong hi also

Somebody has offered to buy my koi. But for the sake of GO event, I don't want to sell it, coz we want to learn "how to grow koi" from this event.

Thanks,
Tan GA

Pak Tan,

the guy was crazy about that koi and I can understand him. This is one of my personal favourites and I would have been more than happy if no one took it :wink:

BTW, the videos can only be viewed but not be downloaded. Sorry for that... :oops:

chester
30-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Dear all,

Hi Sven,

Rather than giving your personal opinion and ranking considering that you are not at all a certified judge even by APKI :lol: . could I suggest (as simply suggestion if you and the owners are agreed) to ENTER ALL THE OOMO SHOW GO fish to next Jakarta Show (sep 28-30)? in each respective size(s).

This is to test the waters and how good those fishes are currently growing (till end Sep), anyway all GO fish must enter the Show so they are still in equal position for the GO event/growth etc.

If you and the owners agree, I will try to give a special entry fee for these fish only to see how they compete with other showas from other breeders including Blitar's. :D

This is not a challenge to Oomo Showa or something like that because his reputation as a good showa producer will be still intact no matter the result of the show.

And the judges to judge those showa are duly international :lol:

cheers

svenni
30-07-2007, 10:57 PM
[Hi Sven,

Rather than giving your personal opinion and ranking considering that you are not at all a certified judge even by APKI :lol: . could I suggest (as simply suggestion if you and the owners are agreed) to ENTER ALL THE OOMO SHOW GO fish to next Jakarta Show (sep 28-30)? in each respective size(s).

This is to test the waters and how good those fishes are currently growing (till end Sep), anyway all GO fish must enter the Show so they are still in equal position for the GO event/growth etc.

If you and the owners agree, I will try to give a special entry fee for these fish only to see how they compete with other showas from other breeders including Blitar's. :D

This is not a challenge to Oomo Showa or something like that because his reputation as a good showa producer will be still intact no matter the result of the show.

And the judges to judge those showa are duly international :lol:

cheers

Hi Ricky,

thanks for the comments. Regarding my personal judgement I think there is nothing wrong about it. FYI, I am currently in the process of getting the ZNA certification but regulations will not allow me to get it before end of next year :wink:

Anyway, coming to the issue I do not think that entering these Showa for the show is a useful idea. First of all the main aim was to let the koi grow and develop without giving them any additional stress. Entering the fishes to the show is certainly a lot of stress and I do not want to be responsible for any problems that might occur during or after the show. Secondly entering the fishes to the September show is only possible if 100% of the owners agree. Thirdly I do not think that all fishes are ready for a show as a lot of them have not started any finishing. I think the better choice is to enter the koi after the event and chose only the ones that have the finishing and quality to be competitive.

chester
31-07-2007, 05:32 AM
Hi Ricky,

thanks for the comments. Regarding my personal judgement I think there is nothing wrong about it. FYI, I am currently in the process of getting the ZNA certification but regulations will not allow me to get it before end of next year :wink:

Anyway, coming to the issue I do not think that entering these Showa for the show is a useful idea. First of all the main aim was to let the koi grow and develop without giving them any additional stress. Entering the fishes to the show is certainly a lot of stress and I do not want to be responsible for any problems that might occur during or after the show. Secondly entering the fishes to the September show is only possible if 100% of the owners agree. Thirdly I do not think that all fishes are ready for a show as a lot of them have not started any finishing. I think the better choice is to enter the koi after the event and chose only the ones that have the finishing and quality to be competitive.[/quote]

Hi Sven,

Wow, you will be a ZNA judge next year! Good to know so that I won't have any trouble to invite you for next events to come.

Regarding entering the GO events to the Sept show, I wish I could agree with you :) but I duly respect your opinion.

Anyway, stress is also part of a growth process namely to know whether they crack under pressure :lol: After all, degree of stress in entering show for small fish is much less compared to bigger fish. If they are packed one by one in an individual plastic bag (one bag for one fish) during the fish entry, it would be quite comfortable for them. If necessary, I will ask the show handling team to let you use your own water for these very specific entries only, a dispensation :lol:

What I am totally agreed is that you have to get the respective owners' approval for their GO fish to enter the Show under their own responsibilities having you as their handler. :)

Anyhow, whatever decision to be taken by the owners is fully respected, my idea is simply to have more competition for this showa class. According to the survey to the dealers when we check the fish availability to enter the show, it is expected around 60-70 showa of this size range to turn in.

I expect that the showas from these sizes could be a Baby Champion and or Junior Young Champion and I will be very happy if Oomo GO showa owned by this Forum members could win that championship.

cheers

Robby Iwan
31-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Guys,

aku sih tidak keberatan ikanku diikutkan kontes JKC sept 2007, tapi tentunya tergantung KC sebagai pengelola GO, karena KC yang akan jadi direpotkan nantinya.

chester
31-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Guys,

aku sih tidak keberatan ikanku diikutkan kontes JKC sept 2007, tapi tentunya tergantung KC sebagai pengelola GO, karena KC yang akan jadi direpotkan nantinya.

thanks kang Robby atas supportnya lamun kalo yang punya gawe ta boga nyali yah jangan dipaksakan euy, he he he

cheers

Gom 7rait
06-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Hi Oomo showa GO participants/Sven

How the kois growth and beauty progress so far; where the final judgment and last photos available?

I slightly interested where I also bought and keep one of the GO batch of these Oomo showas, it was an outsider of GO program, nevertheless I need to compare the progress.

Looking forward the progress report... thanks a lot!

Cheers
Gom

dattairadian
06-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Pak Gom, coba lihat di thread KOIs talk & GO event (kegiatan KOI's)..