PDA

View Full Version : Nexus Eazy

Ajik Raffles
22-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Setelah p Sven dengan Rotary Drum Filter system-nya,
boleh juga dong disharing kalau ada teman - teman disini yang pake Nexuz Eazy....
Bagaimana efek-nya terhadap water quality....
Bagaimana maintenance-nya...
Dan tentu saja cost-nya dibandingkan filter mekanik dan biologi konvensional....
Satu lagi bisa dilihat gak kolamnya :wink: :lol:

svenni
22-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Hi Pak Ajik,

I have 2 Nexus Filters in my ponds. They are not the eazy (which is using a foam) but the ones using "the answer". The filters were not bad at the beginning but now I am not happy with the performance. If you see the price, it is very near the drum filters but the performance does not even come near. Also the cleaning has to be done manually and regularly. Without any pre-filter it is even worse :lol: .

Anyway, maybe there are users with better experience :wink:

Ajik Raffles
23-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Tq p Sven...

With construction cost for conventional filter getting high and also the material price itself, both rotary drum stick and nexus could be good alternative. Looking for other who have better experince for this filter :lol:

And this is the link for Nexus: www.evolutionaqua.com (http://www.evolutionaqua.com)

Brgds,
Ajik

Davkoi
23-05-2008, 11:18 AM
just sharing .

dulu aku pernah buat DIY eazy . pake drum besar yang dilubangi sehingga secara prinsip menyerupai eazy pod .
for me , it's not easy for cleaning .
pertama kali pake , k1 mudah dibersihkan . tapi untuk pemakaian ke 10 atau seterusnya k1 menjadi kotor dan susah dibersihkan .
Better use micron filter seperti di Rotary drum filter .
sekarang lagi coba DIY utk micron filter di bakki shower aku . kalau succes pasti aku sharing di koi's forum .

svenni
23-05-2008, 01:44 PM
just sharing .

dulu aku pernah buat DIY eazy . pake drum besar yang dilubangi sehingga secara prinsip menyerupai eazy pod .
for me , it's not easy for cleaning .
pertama kali pake , k1 mudah dibersihkan . tapi untuk pemakaian ke 10 atau seterusnya k1 menjadi kotor dan susah dibersihkan .
Better use micron filter seperti di Rotary drum filter .
sekarang lagi coba DIY utk micron filter di bakki shower aku . kalau succes pasti aku sharing di koi's forum .

Hi Pak Davkoi,

the original nexus has a similar problem. The cleaning gets more and more difficult :cry:

I just got the new delivery of drum filters and I am considering to find sources for materials here because I now have some samples to check technical details. Maybe we can produce the drum filters locally in the future :D BTW, does anyone have some info where to get the micron sieve (40 or 60 micron)? I also need to find out which shop can produce the casings from HDPE. If someone knows, please send me a PM.

Thanks.... :D

irwhadi
23-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Suggestion, if wanna do screen filter, the gravity screen filter (like the cetus sieve) is easier to do, I think.
link:http://www.evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/The_Cetus_Sieve.html
Automatic drum filter would require some electrical gadgetry that's not easy to duplicate, if reliability issue of the electonics for long term use comes in mind. Even the ones like The Answer in the end don't come cheap because of all the gadgetry required to make it automatic.
Just my two cents :D :D
And if anybody know where to get the screen, then please post it on the forum. :D :D

svenni
23-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Suggestion, if wanna do screen filter, the gravity screen filter (like the cetus sieve) is easier to do, I think.
link:http://www.evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/The_Cetus_Sieve.html
Automatic drum filter would require some electrical gadgetry that's not easy to duplicate, if reliability issue of the electonics for long term use comes in mind. Even the ones like The Answer in the end don't come cheap because of all the gadgetry required to make it automatic.
Just my two cents :D :D
And if anybody know where to get the screen, then please post it on the forum. :D :D

Hi Pak Irwhadi,

generally I agree with you. The less gadgets involved the better and more reliable. However the Cetus sieve has restrictions on flow rate and the particle size that can be removed is much bigger. that means you still need more filter stages behind that sieve. Actually a lot of the equipment used on the new filters comes from other industries and reliability is not an issue. They simply have a "koi mark up" :wink: . OPn the other hand what gadgets we talk about? Fior the rotary drum filter there is a gear motor to move the drum, a sensor for the water level and a jet pump that sprays the water. Some of the (high end) filters have complicated control units which I do not think are really needed. If the layout of the drum filter is kept simple it can be cheap and still reliable. Also if you consider that the moving parts (and the spray pump) are running way less than 20 minutes a day, the probability of a failure after x operating hours is pretty low. In theworst case the filters have overflows which prevent any fatal mishaps, so I think it's an acceptable compromise.

To bring the whole issue down to one point. It's the comfort of the lowest possibl;e maintenance that is required and that unfortunately involves a few gadgets :lol:

Davkoi
23-05-2008, 11:27 PM

Teman aku ada yang jual , bro .
yang interest bisa PP aku .

irwhadi
24-05-2008, 01:11 PM
[quote]It's the comfort of the lowest possible maintenance that is required and that unfortunately involves a few gadgets [quote]

Totally agree with your point pak Sven. Will wait for your good news of a more price-friendly drum filter since pak David has a source for the screen required. I guess, it's gonna be another first from koicollection. :D :D
Bravo

adrie
24-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Totally agree with your point pak Sven. Will wait for your good news of a more price-friendly drum filter since pak David has a source for the screen required. I guess, it's gonna be another first from koicollection. :D :D
Bravo

dah mulai ancang2 nih??? :lol: :lol:

svenni
24-05-2008, 08:04 PM
The new project "MII Rotary Drum Filter" has started :D . It will take a while to get everything on track but my target is to have the first prototype ready in 3 month 8) .

Screens are available (thanks to Pak Davkoi). Now it's up to some other details that we have to solve. If everything works out I will be able to offer a rotary drum filter in stainless steel for less than 25 jt. :D

cantonguy
26-05-2008, 12:58 PM
The new project "MII Rotary Drum Filter" has started :D . It will take a while to get everything on track but my target is to have the first prototype ready in 3 month 8) .

Screens are available (thanks to Pak Davkoi). Now it's up to some other details that we have to solve. If everything works out I will be able to offer a rotary drum filter in stainless steel for less than 25 jt. :D

Or maybe PVC/plastic rotary drum filter less than 10 jt ... will be more interesting ... :D

Cheers..

svenni
26-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Or maybe PVC/plastic rotary drum filter less than 10 jt ... will be more interesting ... :D

Cheers..

The HDPE casing will require more time because you need to find a shop that can do the welding in a good quality. Also, it seems that the price level of stainless steel in Indonesia is much cheaper compared to Europe and the price difference for the ready made casing might not be much.

I am sure it is possible to produce a rotary drum filter for about 10 million but I dont want to be the one dealing with all the customer claims :lol: . Certain quality costs money (like for the koi :wink: ).

celf98
30-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi,

Stainless in INdonesia is not accurately cheaper, because one must be aware, as there are many different levels of Stainless steel, whether it's 2% to 8%. The price difference is varied greatly. :shock:

I have often bought stainless raw material products which I specify to the dealers that it must consist of 8% (and they claim to have certificate to guarentee it), however, when i bring the SS to test, the test show 2%, surprise surprise... :?:

svenni
02-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi,

Stainless in INdonesia is not accurately cheaper, because one must be aware, as there are many different levels of Stainless steel, whether it's 2% to 8%. The price difference is varied greatly. :shock:

I have often bought stainless raw material products which I specify to the dealers that it must consist of 8% (and they claim to have certificate to guarentee it), however, when i bring the SS to test, the test show 2%, surprise surprise... :?:

Hi Pak,

I want to use the SS304 or SS316. Anything else will not work longterm. :wink:

Gom 7rait
02-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi,

Hi Pak,

I want to use the SS304 or SS316. Anything else will not work longterm. :wink:

SS304 is still can be attack by chlorine especially if the pond has salt solved in it?
SS316 might be too good and can be more expensive. How about 308 or 309?

cheer

waterdecor_support
07-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Hi Pak Davkoi,

the original nexus has a similar problem. The cleaning gets more and more difficult :cry:

I just got the new delivery of drum filters and I am considering to find sources for materials here because I now have some samples to check technical details. Maybe we can produce the drum filters locally in the future :D BTW, does anyone have some info where to get the micron sieve (40 or 60 micron)? I also need to find out which shop can produce the casings from HDPE. If someone knows, please send me a PM.

Thanks.... :D
Just share om momod....
See this link below :
http://retail.water-decor.com/2014/08/new-arrival-nexus-220-new-waterdecor.html
It's so EAZY to maintain this things...
Just need 15-20 minutes to backwash, and using an easy valve to do this job...

Mossad
07-09-2014, 07:04 PM
boleh tahu harga untuk member kois berapa om waterdecor?

BOBBYASWIN
07-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Wah ....pingin juga nih , sapa tau ada promo harga nih....

waterdecor_support
08-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Harga Nexus 320 Rp. 39.9 juta. DP untuk pre order 10% saja.
220 Rp. 28.8 juta, dengan DP yang sama untuk pre order ini. Barang Ready pertengahan Oktober 2014

david_pupu
08-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Harganya wow juga ya

owi
08-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Harga Nexus 320 Rp. 39.9 juta. DP untuk pre order 10% saja.
220 Rp. 28.8 juta, dengan DP yang sama untuk pre order ini. Barang Ready pertengahan Oktober 2014
wah mantap om pricenya.....

waterdecor_support
10-09-2014, 11:50 AM
up up sundul sundul

waterdecor_support
22-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Bisa didapatkan disini nih gan

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lkA7K8SPQxI/U-_bzP-eJtI/AAAAAAAABKc/0SVLFSfGIvo/s1600/alamsutera_waterdecor_alamsutera.jpg
Waterdecor, PT. Buana Biru Decorindo telah membuka kembali kantor cabangnya, di alam sutera, serpong. Showroom ini, berlokasi tepat di pusat FLORA alam sutera Jl. Alam Utama, Perumahan Alam Sutera. Hadir dengan konsep baru dan barang-barang yang lebih lengkap.
http://photos-f.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10665484_696727013737893_921952672_n.jpg

Di showroom waterdecor, alam sutera ini, khusus menyediakan segala macam produk dan memberikan solusi atas permasalahan akuarium. Para pengunjung dapat melihat erlengkapan untuk akuarium dan kolam seperti pompa kolam merek messner buatan Jerman, filter canggih merek nexus dari United Kingdom, Inggris, makanan ikan berkualitas tinggi merek Sera, lisensi German, pompa messner, produk laris dan fenomenal untuk Aquarium dengan branded API yang terkenal di 3 benua, Amerika, Eropa, dan Australia, dan selalu best selling dan termasuk jajaran produk rekomendasi di Amazon(baca artikel lengkap API disini)
http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10632308_649293995169978_135368086_n.jpg
Di showroom waterdecor, kami sebagai konsultan expert sehingga customer mampu memperoleh imajinasi dan ide di showroom alam sutera mulai dari design & build terhadap pembuatan kolam koi dan kolam renang hingga sampai service dan maintenance dengan dukungan keunikan dan brand awareness ternama.
Showroom waterdecor resmi dibuka sejak per tanggal 18 Agustus 2014.
Jam operasional:
Senin - Jumat : 8.30 -17.30
Sabtu : 8.30 -12.30
Nikmati promo-promo special yang ada di Showroom waterdeco:I want it:I want it:I want itr. Seperti promo SEPTEMBER CERIA DARI EHEIM dan PROMO BUY ONE GET ONE dari produk API. Tinggal bawa badan, lihat-lihat, tanya-tanya, cocok, tinggal bawa pulang. Mudah Bukan?!

wawanwae
22-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Ada nggak tutup untuk bagian dalam nexus eazy pod supaya kaldnes tidak keluar waktu di backwash?

waterdecor_support
23-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Ada nggak tutup untuk bagian dalam nexus eazy pod supaya kaldnes tidak keluar waktu di backwash?

Bisa datang ke showroom kami aja om, untuk melihat langsung item parts yang dimaksud?

dTp
24-09-2014, 10:25 PM
showroomnya cakep asri bersih plus ditambah aquascape :first:

Mossad
25-09-2014, 12:48 AM
keren showroomnya, modern

Jian Guo
25-09-2014, 05:00 AM
istimewa showroomnya kapan2 saja ijin mampir yah

boedirawan
25-09-2014, 08:48 AM
K1 micro bead filter udah keluar blm om?

david_pupu
25-09-2014, 09:36 AM
kalau ngk salah udah ada om

waterdecor_support
06-10-2014, 08:57 AM
K1 micro bead filter udah keluar blm om?

Per tanggal 22 Oktober sudah masuk di Indonesia om...

Pre Order open from now....

waterdecor_support
15-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Nexus 320 Filtration Systems

Introducing the next generation of Nexus Filtration Systems from Evolution Aqua.
The Nexus 320 and Nexus 220 filtration systems deliver dramatically improved levels of clarity for ponds. Building on the success of the award winning Nexus range this new generation of filters cleverly combine mechanical and biological filtration into one advanced filter system.
The Nexus 220 and 320 feature a re-designed Eazy filter which utilises the all new K1 Micro Filter Media, in a static bed, to deliver improved levels of mechanical filtration. The Nexus filter systems also use the acclaimed K1 Media in the moving bed to deliver outstanding levels of biological filtration. Together these filter media deliver crystal clear and healthy water.
Click here for installation and cleaning instructions. (http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/Nexus_320.html#dw)
Key Features and Benefits
Improved Mechanical Filtration
The new design of the Eazy enables the Nexus to capture solids more effectively than before. K1 Micro is used inside the re-designed Eazy helping to deliver improved capture of fine particles, delivering unrivalled mechanical filtration.
Improved Flow
The new Eazy features an improved pattern of slots in the stainless steel body which makes the filter more efficient. Water can pass through all parts of the Eazy much more effectively. This feature combined with the use of K1 Micro makes for improved flow rates through the entire mechanical filter.
Dramatically Improved Clarity
The Nexus 320 and 220 filter systems use two types of filter media to deliver optimum levels of clarity in your pond. K1 Micro is used in the Eazy to improve mechanical filtration while the tried and tested K1 Media is used in the moving bed outer chamber, delivering the biological filtration.
Easy To Clean And Maintain
A key feature of all Nexus filtration systems is the sheer ease of maintenance. This still remains the case with the new Nexus systems. Simply operating a combination of air valves and waste valves ensures that the Eazy filter and main filter body can be easily cleaned to deliver consistent water quality.
Better Solids Handling
Inside the centre mechanical stage of the Nexus, there is a much larger area for solid waste to be captured and to settle. This area can then be cleaned even easier than before ensuring the filter does not clog up with unnecessary amounts of waste.
Removable Eazy
All Eazy filters used in the Nexus 320 / 220 series can be removed if needed. This added feature is ideal when undertaking further maintenance.

http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/Nexus320-Side.JPG
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/Eazy-Flow-Side1.jpg

http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/Eazy-Waste-Side2.jpg

http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/Eazy-Remove-Side3.jpg

http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/N320-Diagram.jpg

How The Nexus Works
The Nexus filter is simple yet innovative. Water enters the Nexus via the inlet into the inner chamber which works as a basic vortex allowing larger solids to settle out. The water then passes through the Eazy where the finer particles are removed at the mechanical stage of filtration. From the Eazy the water passes into the outer chamber where the biological stage of filtration takes place using the K1 Media Moving Bed.
The water then passes through the grill into the Exit Chamber, where it is returned to the pond through the outlet. The Eazy is cleaned by diverting the air from the Outer Chamber to the Eazy using the air valves. Waste is then discharged through the larger waste ball valve. The Eazy has been designed so that it can be easily lifted out of the Nexus should it be needed.
The Eazy Filter
The Eazy is a stainless steel vessel containing a set volume of K1 Micro Media (20 litres in the Nexus 320 and 18 litres in the Nexus 220) which is located within the inner chamber of the Nexus. After water enters the Nexus it rotates around the Eazy in the inner chamber with a downward motion allowing the larger solids to settle to the bottom of the chamber before passing through the slots of the Eazy into the static K1 Micro. The water flows from all angles through the K1 Micro where improved mechanical filtration and settlement takes place and fine particles are caught within the K1 Micro. The water then flows through the slots in the centre column and into the outer chamber.
Biological Filtration
The outer chamber of the Nexus contains the moving bed of K1 Media. This is where the final stage of biological treatment occurs. Biological breakdown occurs through different strains of bacteria living on the protected surface area on each piece of the K1 Media. These bacteria convert Ammonia and Nitrite into harmless Nitrate. The amount of Ammonia and Nitrite produced in the pond is dependant on feed rates and the type of food used. For higher feed rates additional K1 Media should be added into the outer chamber.
In optimum conditions 250g per day of average protein content food will be broken down by 50 litres of K1 Media. To ensure excellent biological filtration of a Nexus maintain a pond pH of 7 or higher. Bacteria conversion rates are reduced in cooler temperatures.

http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/N220-Filter-Illy.jpg
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/K1Micro-Side.jpg

http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/K1Media-Side.jpg

Specifications http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/N320-Spec-Table.jpg
Dimensions http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/N320-Dims.jpg

waterdecor_support
15-10-2014, 09:19 AM
the eazy pod - smaller proven technology

A low priced smaller version of the Nexus Eazy, the world's number-one professional Koi filtration system.
The EazyPod is the complete mechanical and biological filter system for garden ponds up to 20,000 litres or Koi ponds up to 10,000 litres. The EazyPod has been modified for 2012. The inlet on the new EazyPod features a welded 1½” Slide Valve with 1½” hosetail, making pump fed installation even easier. The waste on the EazyPod has also been made simpler with the introduction of a 1½” Slide Valve.
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Designed and created due to unprecedented demand
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Very eazy to install and operate
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Utilising proven Nexus Eazy cleaning system combined with Kaldnes K1
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Gives incredibly 'GIN clear' water
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Quick and eazy cleaning cycle with no wet
or dirty hands - JUST TURN AIR VALVE
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Complete with adjustable rubber connectors
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Small filter - only 23 inches tall AND WIDE (585mm)
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Works equally well pump or gravity fed
ALSO
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif Ideal as a complete filter on a quarantine system
ALSO
http://evolutionaqua.com/acatalog/bullet.gif As A pre-filter, polisher or on a skimmer
line, a great all rounder!

Specification
Eazy Pod

Max Feed Rate
100g per day

Max Flow Rate
10,000 litres/hr
2,200 UK gallons/hr
2,640 US gallons/hr

Kaldnes media
30 litres

Max pond size