PDA

View Full Version : Nickname : Zorro

waterkeeper
15-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Got this Shiro Utsuri about 2 or 3 months ago ... now the face is covered with black mask and the shoulder sumi is covering most of the white area, hence the nickname "Zorro".

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy292/koiofindonesia/Zorro.jpg

What do you think of this Shiro ? A, B or C :
A. Keep it ! It may have a promising future ...
B. Just Fine ... It's a pond quality, but will never win any show.
C. Were you drunk when you bought this Koi ?

Asep Kurniawan
15-06-2010, 09:05 AM
I am decide A for your above optional, the reason is "your pond chiller has work properly", good improve for sumi and shiroji also...
very inspiring me...

budjayz
15-06-2010, 09:41 AM
i think A, that's a good shiro..
sumi shiro A isn't good as shiro B
but it will improve with it growth..

rvidella
15-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Got this Shiro Utsuri about 2 or 3 months ago ... now the face is covered with black mask and the shoulder sumi is covering most of the white area, hence the nickname "Zorro".

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy292/koiofindonesia/Zorro.jpg

What do you think of this Shiro ? A, B or C :
A. Keep it ! It may have a promising future ...
B. Just Fine ... It's a pond quality, but will never win any show.
C. Were you drunk when you bought this Koi ?

D. None of the above. Why?

A. I cannot see the "promising" future. Surely, this fish still has future, as long as this fish still alive. But, would be interested if Zorro opens up his/her mask. So, at least youi can learn about Sumi Development and how unpredictable that is.

B. Leaning toward to this option, brotha. Just fine and never win any show. But, hey of this fish at least in 3 out of 3 contender, I am sure this Zorro at least will earn 3rd place.

C. no no no ... u were drunk .... I'd buy this fish if you show me that 'before' picture. I think the fish is the one which got drunk. =) Having too much fun in the pond ...

rvidella
15-06-2010, 09:57 AM
sorry. revision. Cannot edit either on the appreciation thread????

u were drunk ... supposedly written as WERE NOT DRUNK ... pardon for my bad english and not proofread afterwards

waterkeeper
15-06-2010, 10:41 PM
@ Om Asep : Yeah, I agree. The chiller is doing its job well to whiten the shiroji.

@ Om budjayz : Thanks om ... will try to update once it has some significant improvement.

@ Om Dodo : Hahaha ... you have a way of appreciating koi, bro -honest, sharp in a funny way :thumb: I was told by a friend who is a koi keeper, too that in Shiro Utsuri case, the mask would sometime stretched once it grown bigger. With this in mind, i think i will keep this Shiro Utsuri for learning purposes. Thanks bro ...

rvidella
16-06-2010, 12:22 AM
Bro yesterday .... i went to makasar for koi show ...
the grand champ was sakai showa ... i asked one of the judge, why he favored for thAT fish?

he said one of the cause was sumi ... maybe not all evenly balanced, but some part of sumi was Shinning BLACK and THICK (no gray ... no white shadow on black part)

from picture, I see the sumi is like what you have on zorro ...

Bro .... I dunno if your skill in pic ...... or the camera .... or the fish .... but, if we compare the before vs the after;
u will see actually shiroji is getting thicker .... and the sumi getting darker and BLACKER if there's such word

trully a water keeper

epoe
04-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Your pond is full outdoor but have a chiller, combined with the food support the growth but also whitened the shiroji.,
Bravo water keeper. I think just keep it. In case you are not interested, just call me..........I might "bunkus" this Koi.

9KOI
04-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Very good sumi and shiroji, not good pattern. Anyway it is difficult to predict if u saw the fish 2-3 months ago. There was sinking sumi on the head but i dont expect to cover all head. I agree with you to keep the fish if it have a good growth rate and body development in next few months. Otherwise u can call mr epoe😄...... Anyway good sumi development means that u have very good water quality and it is very happy to stay there

thanafi27
04-08-2013, 10:44 AM
any update from this fish Mr. Waterkeeper ?

Gold
04-08-2013, 12:29 PM
any update from this fish Mr. Waterkeeper ?

arti indonesianya apa pak?

Monggalana
04-08-2013, 02:34 PM
sorry .. i choose B

Gold
04-08-2013, 04:47 PM
sorry .. i choose B

bisa pakai bahasa indonesia pak?

ryo_bhoszt
04-08-2013, 07:41 PM
If we think that shiroji coming from chiler, just shutdown your chiler sir or change to my pond (no chiler):eyebrows::thumb:

ryo_bhoszt
04-08-2013, 07:44 PM
If we think that shiroji coming from chiler, just shutdown your chiler sir or change to my pond (no chiler):eyebrows::thumb:
Sory i mean sumi...

Gold
04-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Sory i mean sumi...

boleh tahu kenapa pakai bahasa inggris pak?

ryo_bhoszt
04-08-2013, 09:04 PM
boleh tahu kenapa pakai bahasa inggris pak?
Thread ini adanya di English folder om:D